Phantis Forums

Moldova - Greece

dark_horse

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES....thank-you Moldova for showing what Greek football really is.

Old players who , at best, get a 1-0 lead and sit on it.

Did you see how many times the Moldova players ran down the Greek players in the 2nd half.......maybe a bit of youth on the squad would have helped.

OTTO has to go. It's time.

Older and slower players can't get it done. Even teams like Brazil and Argentina get rid of older players if they just don't have it anymore. It's time for Ninis and other young players to be given a chance.

All we are saying.......

is give the youth a chance.

All we are saying.......

All we are saying.......

YES....thank-you Moldova for showing what Greek football really is.

Old players who , at best, get a 1-0 lead and sit on it.

Did you see how many times the Moldova players ran down the Greek players in the 2nd half.......maybe a bit of youth on the squad would have helped.

OTTO has to go. It's time.

Older and slower players can't get it done. Even teams like Brazil and Argentina get rid of older players if they just don't have it anymore. It's time for Ninis and other young players to be given a chance.

All we are saying.......

All we are saying.......

All we are saying.......

agree....

Don't know about Otto guys, but we just SUCK!

well for thelast several days i have been saying that this team is mediocre...........

well mediocre would be a compliment.........

and, the moment avram came in i knew he was going to make a fatal mistake,,,,he always does....

i am done watching this team folks....today was the last straw.....

we lost to a girls softball team today

well for thelast several days i have been saying that this team is mediocre...........

well mediocre would be a compliment.........

and, the moment avram came in i knew he was going to make a fatal mistake,,,,he always does....

i am done watching this team folks....today was the last straw.....

we lost to a girls softball team today

We lost to some dudes that are butchers when they are not playing soccer..

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Look at this group!!! Beat these teams and you qualify for the world cup.

Switzerland

Latvia

Israel

Luxembourg

Moldova

I could not have hand picked an easier group.

SACK the lot of us. From Otto and the players to the stupid fans who shine lasers at our matches.... we should just shut Greek Football down.

no we lost to a team that played with real football heart, even though they have no chance of qualifying they still put it to the greeks....but it should have ended 7-0....maybe otto was playig with FIFA controls and not the preferred PROEVO controlls....maybe thats why all our shots looked like crosses and vice versa

hasapithes......jajajajajaja

i watched the whole game,,,,go back all day i long all i have been saying is "inept, inept, inept.....

i cant wait for some blind fanatic to come on the board and spin something positive out of this game.....

where are all the spin doctors? the excuse makers....where are u guys??????

come on here with a straight face (or straight mouse) and try to come to any conclusion other than "this team sucks"......

Fellas bottom line is our squad doen't play good soccer and won't w/ guys like Karagounis and Katsouranis in the center of the field...

Greece as a whole needs to create some Midfielders w/ some "caracas" so they can play..

We haveNO creativity, NO passers, NO -one w/ smarts on the ball... We are never going to go forward if we don't have that.

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

good riddance andrew g!!!! we dont need your support!!!!!!

real fans always support even when the perform falacio to a moldovan team that consists of part time butchers and firemen......

jokes man, give it a few days and you'll calm down and realise that we will beat portugal in a play off....you see we are a bogey team for portugal and we all want to see christiano crying like a bitch aagain

good riddance andrew g!!!! we dont need your support!!!!!!

real fans always support even when the perform falacio to a moldovan team that consists of part time butchers and firemen......

jokes man, give it a few days and you'll calm down and realise that we will beat portugal in a play off....you see we are a bogey team for portugal and we all want to see christiano crying like a bitch aagain

:LOL: :hypocrite: :hypocrite: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Archived