Phantis Forums

Go:bekli

• 2 weeks later...

First off,a lot of money spend does not bring success,see Koskotas era with Olympiakos and Vardinogiannis-(Pateras so far) with Pao.

Second,Kokkalis in my eyes should leave the club because he does not have the same idea of greatness like most Olympiakos fans of my age(over 30).Winning in Greece is ok but we want the damn CL crown.I know is hard and i know it sounds insane but what is the point of playing in any competition if your ultimate goal is not to win it?

Kokkalis has made many mistakes over paying some players and over spending in some areas that he should not and it is true that he has already gotten and spend the next 2 years money from the Karaiskaki use(you get the money from the bank now and they collect everything with interest from the stadium).

Also there is some X amount already owned as a loan to some banks but it is not in the levels of a Real Madrit lets say.

Someone like Aggelopoulos brothers i believe,in a few years should make a move and really try to take the club to the next level.

....Kokkalis in my eyes should leave the club because he does not have the same idea of greatness like most Olympiakos fans of my age(over 30)

Ideas of greatness are wonderful when the corresponding means exist. Ideas of greatness absent the means of their realization are best left to the very young and to those who do not wish to be constrained by reality.

Someone like Aggelopoulos brothers i believe,in a few years should make a move and really try to take the club to the next level.

Now I start feeling like a cocotte whose dreams require the deep pockets of some sugar-daddy.

Someone will, sooner-or-later, take the team to the next level; as a result of which our ideas of greatness will be appropriately adjusted.

You dont need a sugar-daddy.You just need someone that will have the PAE with no debt and also invest more in facilities,marketing and players.Not be justified with the first in greece level.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived