Phantis Forums

Sheriff Tiraspol - Olympiakos

Irlandos

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope, but we are talking about 1 opponent that is far below the level of top Greek teams, and then tommorow is 1 that is far above. Weve got a chance, but Atletico are favourites.

just saw Mitroglou's goal.......I think it was a foul.... I mean its one thing to body somebody off, but when your extending the arm like that its overly agressive...dudu's goal was good, I see a 2-0 finish in Faliro too.

i hope, but we are talking about 1 opponent that is far below the level of top Greek teams, and then tommorow is 1 that is far above. Weve got a chance, but Atletico are favourites.

just saw Mitroglou's goal.......I think it was a foul.... I mean its one thing to body somebody off, but when your extending the arm like that its overly agressive...dudu's goal was good, I see a 2-0 finish in Faliro too.

:blink:

Dudu's goal was crap! He hit it straight down the middle and the keeper dived out the way. It was Nikopolidi-esque (against Turkey). Mitroglou's goal was class though. It wasn't a foul and it showed various different attributes: power, determination, skill, confidence, and clinical finishing. His turn was superb.

Mitroglou looked to have extended his arm and thus pushing his opponent after fairly contesting him with the shoulder. We got lucky on that!

I called Salpi's goal as a foul against Sparta and to be consistent, I as an Olympiako fan I have to concede and agree with your observation.

Anyway who gives a toss....these decisions even themselves out anyway.

Job only half done...hoping for a big home leg. They need to start wacking smaller teams.

We should be beating this teams 3 or 4 -0 not struggling to beat them 2-0. We need metagrafes quick cause if we get in the group stages with this team we gonna go no where.

Honestly my man the scoreline could've been higher... I don't believe that we gave a damn.. I trully believe that Kespayia wanted to leave from Moldova w/ a draw and a possible 0-1 scoreline..

I do agree about signings but at this stage we have to do w/ what we got.. Here's where Kespayias (CARACAS) will have to show... Lets see what he can do w/ the players and the absences...

No matter what here we got a positive result where our opponents for Sundays League game have lost one of their best defender and it looks preety good for us to begin the season.

Dudu's goal was crap! He hit it straight down the middle and the keeper dived out the way. It was Nikopolidi-esque (against Turkey). Mitroglou's goal was class though. It wasn't a foul and it showed various different attributes: power, determination, skill, confidence, and clinical finishing. His turn was superb.

No, Mitroglou's goal was a foul. You cant push a player off like that.

Also, Dudu had a really nice shot from distance. It's a bit ridiuclous to label it as "crap". I'm not calling it superb, but it was a good goal.

paidia...A thought I have for some time now...why doesn't a Greek flag appear on our Clubs respective tops when they are playing in Europe or in Greece for that matter?

I have seen the Greek flag on the AEK top?

Or similar to Inter Milan with Italian flag on the chest

any thoughts?

paidia...A thought I have for some time now...why doesn't a Greek flag appear on our Clubs respective tops when they are playing in Europe or in Greece for that matter?

any thoughts?

To be honest i have no idea why they dont have the flag.Good question,i have to look into it now.

any thoughts?

To be honest i have no idea why they dont have the flag.Good question,i have to look into it now.
COMPLETELY agree w/ that... I don't get it.. I would definitely think that PAO and Olympiacos would have it for sure...

Plus as you see people (abroad) wearing a Greek Club jersey it would make it for fans to recocgnixe that it's a Greek team...

It's a question that needs to be answered by EPO I would think.

any thoughts?

When Demis Nikolaidis took over AEK one of the changes he made was putting the Greek flag on AEK's jersey. I love that. I think all Greek teams playing in Europe should have the Greek flag on there jersey. Mabe we should send a memo to EPO!! :D

Archived