Phantis Forums

Sheriff Tiraspol - Olympiakos

Irlandos

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sherif have attacked on a couple of occasions in the first 15'. They seem to be harmless but...you never know.

exactly my thinking.you can be abalos all you want but if you keep possesion and take shots at goal,you might eventually score.

They are not easy games anymore in CL and Olympiakos is not even 60% ready for this upcoming season.drakos13 can say all he wants but untill i see the win i keep nice and quiet.

There ARE still easy games.

This is the EASIEST CL qualifyer you will ever get in the 3rd round. If you can't win the tie, thats pitiful.

We are talking about a team with a massive fan base, Galletti, Diogo, Mellberg, Torosidis, Maresca etc.

Sheriff had a repsectable tie vs Slavia Praha and sneaked through. Sure, they wont be complete push overs, those are increasinly rare I agree. Moldovan football is much better than what it used to be but for you'd assume so is Greek football... I mean look at the players coming into Greece, success of the ethniki etc.

But lets not kid ourselves, this is a nobody team, and OSFP just needs to bury it. Remember when OSFP or PAO plays teams like Kavala or Panthrakikos, sometimes its not so easy either and takes some time. OSFP has no excuse, this is the easiest you can possibly get and its pretty easy.

I hear Sheriff is coming close.....half time should come and OSFP should seriously wake up, and be prepared to end this tie in the second half.

Archived