Phantis Forums

PAO v. PAOK

athinaios

Cyber and maybe XXX18T, you know very well the morons on the other forum idolize Rukavina and rubbish Petropoulos (and even claim Mantzios is no comparison to Rukavina - absolute stupidity, this is like honestly comparing Debbah to Liberopoulos)

Those really are the most football uneducated people EVER. Phantis is way better, people are actually knowledgable about the subject.

Just thought Id say that, as ive seen cybers name on "that" forum there too.

That goal was a great finish.

i agree that other forum is full of bs and kids not knowing what it means to be Panathinaikos.

The worst is that guy PaodePao that guys posts is a waste of space

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XXX18T:

theyre pretty much all idiots.....

Their knowledge is not a quesiton of club loyalty, its of football intelligence being totally retarted. Hook, the liverpool guy i dont remember there names. With few exceptions theyre totally clueless, and the only reason I like that forum is because theres SOME topics following basketball and other mindless nonsport topics that i indulge in out of bad habit.

Several of them are so pathetic and pretend theyre tied with the club and give out early "info" so they gather a following amongst them.

I read some unbeleivable things such as Karagkounis is a "carcinogen" of the team, Petropoulos and MANTZIOS do not compare to Rukavina, Simao is not good enough to start (yeah, these people are seriously quite stupid)

greeksoccer.com

long ago in ancient Phantis, there was a great schism...i think gsoccer is somehow related to that story.

The real story is only known the Phantis elders, and to this day they dont speak of it....the fourms werent always so empty!

great win, all eyes on sunday...i might pull a bender to watch live.

i'll admit i have looked at that site before to try and find live feeds for certain matches and i think the most annoying thing about it (that site) is not the 12 year old australians who pollute it with their mindless abuse towards each other but more or less the 30 pages of it before the match in question actually starts.

greeksoccer.com

long ago in ancient Phantis, there was a great schism...i think gsoccer is somehow related to that story.

The real story is only known the Phantis elders, and to this day they dont speak of it....the fourms werent always so empty!

its funny how they have banned the web address Phantis on it like they are threatened by it by stealing its pre teen clientel :LOL:

Archived