Phantis Forums

A.E.K. -

george21

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A really big win for AEK!!!!

We played very well, but PAOK didnt show up for the second half.

Assuming AEK was given the 2-0 goal in the 1st half, we really should have won 5-1, 6-1 or even 7-1 with the chances we had.

AEK dominated PAOK in the second half, id like to see what possession was.

Really good game to watch as an AEK fan. I still think we need Kyriakos in defence, but otherwise we are gealing well!!!

The job isnt done. Away to Larissa which is a huge game, and then it looks like it might be AEK vs Pana for the CL qualification spot, although we have to beat Larissa first.

Bravo AEK, Dusan, all the players and supporters who went to the game. Very nice to see :tup:

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

Great performance from our players, looked very confortable all through out the game. We could of scored a couple of more goals. Hopefully we can continuously play like this and win our next two matches against Larissa and Panathinaikos. Here's the highlights from todays match.

ETSI bravo arostia mou kai topa mia niki sto alkazaar ka meta na patisoume ton pao sto katamesto oaka.

The combination of blanco djebour and scocco has been killer, absolutely attractive footbal by AEK AS OF LATE BRAVO DOUSKOU ligi ipomoni kai na ti blepoume.

Wow I am gonna be on full out stress mode for the larissa match boreis aekara pisti kai pathos kai laos kai ola ginoune :tup:

AEK SAGAPO KAI GIA SENA TRAGOUDO DEN EXEI ALO NARKOTIKO SAN ESENA :box: :nw: :box: :nw:

Wow I am gonna be on full out stress mode for the larissa match

I know what you mean. Im really worried about this match. Larissa have nothing to play for (i mean, they could beat us, then beat PAOK by a few and finish above PAOK, i dont see this happening).

Id be happy with a 1-0. Go there, get the job done, and come back to OAKA the week after for another 'cup' game against Pana.

The real question is though, if we finish 2nd and therefore qualify for the 2nd qualifying round of the CL, can you see us winning that 2 leg game, and then playing Arsenal etc.. in the 3rd qualifying round and winning to make it to the group stage???

Anyways, first up, LARISSA!!!!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

The real question is though, if we finish 2nd and therefore qualify for the 2nd qualifying round of the CL, can you see us winning that 2 leg game, and then playing Arsenal etc.. in the 3rd qualifying round and winning to make it to the group stage???

Tbh file, this season it really doesn't matter whether we advance. I think (plz correct me if I'm wrong) that just by qualifying we'll already get a lot of money. Money we need right now. Not just from UEFA, but also from TV rights etc. Qualification is the most important thing this season imho, and then just as far as we get!

Nevertheless i am proud of the way our boys have bounce back from that heart breaking cup final, and yes larissa are swimming with the lobsters and have nothing to play for.But how nice would it be to spoil aeks run with a win and we all know how aek struggle in alkazaar and a smaller dimension field.

Snatching a cl spot is a plus but the money is that more of a life saver like saxa needs to stay.

Regardless of what happens im so proud of my lads and FORZA YIA TI NIKI

Archived