Phantis Forums

A.E.K. -

george21

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree with Genome on Djebbour's perfomance. But we have all been witness to AEK playing one game great and then next game like crap!!! So i am not jumping from joy yet. Yes we are looking good but i will like for us to keep it up. 3 more games to go and if we finish on top then i will be jumping from joy, untill then i am been calm and seating back and enjoying every game. Good luck to our guys tommorow.

FORZA AEKARA!!!

I will be extremly happy if we can finish 2nd in this mini league as I didnt have high hopes when it started. Bajevic has got the team playing fairly well, but plenty of space to improve, lets hope for the last 3 games we improve every game.

I think the 4-4 cup final defeat has given us more character because it would not be easy coming back from such heart break...

i will predict another 1-0 win against paok.

and pao to draw to larisa away

PAOK is not a good team and I caould see that very well in Toumba,

however, there PAOK was forced to push for the win from minute 1'.

Santos is a well known lover of hard defence and counterattacks and offensive football only after the 70th minute IF the conditions of the game require/allow it.

So its gonna be a much tougher match for AEK.

Actually I think PAOK attacked quite well in the last game. If they could have finished things may have been different.

Today, pressure is on them to win. So they will have to attack and hopefully we can counter and finish...

Yellow to Sorlen ...

but he immediately gets a second yellow because he applauds Kakos ironically.

Red for Sorlen.

Imho the second yellow is not right. I thought cards could only be given to players because of fouls to other players. I've never really been a fan of Kakos anyways :D.

Archived