Phantis Forums

A.E.K. -

george21

first a yellow for a tackle on scocco just outside the box,

then another yellow/red straight away for clapping kakos

i think it is a harsh red, maybe some common sense by the ref and a final warning???

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yellow to Sorlen ...

but he immediately gets a second yellow because he applauds Kakos ironically.

Red for Sorlen.

Imho the second yellow is not right. I thought cards could only be given to players because of fouls to other players. I've never really been a fan of Kakos anyways :D.

Kakos is the worst referee i've ever seen.

I think it's in the rules that clapping invokes a yellow, but I might be wrong.

PAOK: the dumbest team alive. The club still fosters the intimidation and tsampouka factors that have thankfully been eradicated from football for at least 10 years. It's in their club culture and they are proud of it, that's one of the reasons they don't get anywhere.

why do you say that cyberfish????

i am not a fan of kakos either, i was about to say i had a feeling AEK would get a nasty present from him in the 2nd half. still, we might. we need one more goal to make it safe

half time. also, chalkis yellow for protesting.

stupid how a referee can change a game. mind you, AEK got a s%$#! call too, they should be winning 3-1

aek has had more possession and deserves to lead, although paok has had chances too. quite an entertaining first half.

best players for AEK so far. Nalsiwa, Kafes and Djebbour (very active)

Koutromanos has played well also. i think Geraldo has played well (defending etc..) its just his positioning which lets him down (obviously he is not a left back).

Blanco, Scocco, Saja need to be signed for +5 year contracts. i dont care how much money we could get for either of them, its about time we get a steady team instead of changing the whole team each season. bring in 1 attacking mid, no strikers (we have Zoro, Djebbour, Pavlis, Burns etc... Edi will go) and 1 left back and right back (~25yrs old). thats it. we need a stable team, with youth and experience.

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

I think it's in the rules that clapping invokes a yellow, but I might be wrong.

PAOK: the dumbest team alive. The club still fosters the intimidation and tsampouka factors that have thankfully been eradicated from football for at least 10 years. It's in their club culture and they are proud of it, that's one of the reasons they don't get anywhere.

The initial foul wasn't even a foul, he gets booked, reacts angrily by clapping and gets sent off. Sorry but a referee has to use common sense.

He did the same m*****es in the cup final. Needless to say I wasn't upset to see Galletti get sent off :whistle: but he just scored a huge goal in the cup final and you send him off for celebrating? Common sense has to prevail and this idiot has none. Look at him, he's so dramatic. Everything is done for the cameras. He should be demoted to refereeing B Ethniki games

Blanco, Scocco, Saja need to be signed for +5 year contracts. i dont care how much money we could get for either of them, its about time we get a steady team instead of changing the whole team each season. bring in 1 attacking mid, no strikers (we have Zoro, Djebbour, Pavlis, Burns etc... Edi will go) and 1 left back and right back (~25yrs old). thats it. we need a stable team, with youth and experience.

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

:nw:

Good game so far indeed. Harsh yellow, but if it's true what you say cyber, that clapping invokes a yellow, than it's even more dumb from the PAOK player.

Too bad, and I don't agree with the decision but I'm not gonna cry over it either of course :D. Give us back our goal and we'll talk again :LOL: ...

Second half about to start.

As long as AEK can keep a close eye on Bakayoko (who has looked dangerous) and Ivic i think we will be okay. But i wont be happy until we have the 3 points....

Subsititue for PAOK i think...

3-1 AEK!!!!!

Scocco claimed the goal, but i think it will go down as an 'own goal' to chalkis, quite unlucky for him, but we deserved it, 3 on 2, long shot from scocco blocked by chalkis, rebound into the post, onto chalkis, just crossed the line...

Blanco missed a golden chance on a silver platter from Djebbour....

One more goal and we have better goal difference than Pana, though i dont think that will matter in the end....

5 minutes later, after lots of AEK pressure, offside against Blanco, again, he was NOT offside....

Archived