Phantis Forums

PAO v. Larissa

athinaios

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simao, Goumas, Ivanschitz will sit this one out. Simao with cards, the other two seem to be done for PAO. Nilsson is also out with injury so we'll have a good chance to see what Moon is made of.

It would be interesting to see if Mattos will start. There are reports that Karagounis will play next to Gilberto. If this happens I won't like it one bit. Finally Kara is playing in a position where he can excel and be a game changer: Lurking around the box from an interior-left position. Pulling him deep helps ball distribution in the back, but no one can replace Karagounis up front.

I see a more conventional 4-4-2 with Gabriel/Mattos/Gilberto/Karagouni in midfield.

Larissa is a very good team and they looked really fresh in the game against PAOK even though they lost. We need to be extra careful and put this one away.

quite simple, to stay in first, we need to win today. I think Im glad its at home, becuase it should give the players some more confidence, and theyll be more vigilant for the away tie vs AEL.

Im going to say 3-1 PAO, or HOPE 3-1 PAO rather.

... I think Im glad its at home, becuase it should give the players some more confidence, and theyll be more vigilant for the away tie vs AEL.

Im going to say 3-1 PAO, or HOPE 3-1 PAO rather.

Ha! I don't think our "home" is all that good for us! ;)

Like Ten Kate said, we lost 14 points to 3 teams there in this season. In euro play too, we did better playing away.

Archived