Phantis Forums

PAO-AEK

athinaios

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PAOK started the playoffs with 1 point advantage over PAO.... So, if they win today, both teams will have 6 points.

It was a golden opportunity for us to beat AEK and basically wrap this up. But, no, we always make things difficult for ourselves.

PS. Sorry guys, I had to work today, so I didn't even know the score until 5' ago... :angry:

I'll make it up next games, and I'll make some good predictions :LOL: [hey, if anyone is making money on betting I want a cut :P ]

I stand corrected. We are now tied with PAOK who have succesfuly passed through Alkazar. We are now under pressure to win away.

I am not happy that we didn't win, and I am not happy that we can't finish up our work. We can still capture first place but I guess I am upset with what I see as mediocrity. Good teams take what they need when the opportunity is there. Good teams finish up their business when they have the chance.

We just can't do it.

Here is what Ten Cate said after the game:

"

i cant even read the transfer news or any of the idiotic comments that come from the management its 100% BS.

3 players of Pizarro fans? Hes BSitting you 100%

- PAO is not going to get even ONE player of Pizarro's class - now THREE? Yeah RIGHT. Like we didnt hear all that BS last year with Ferrari's and Hummer's. We didnt even get a freaking CAR let alone a Hummer (that must be infamous as stupidest analogy ever BTW)

- Pizarro has been a repeat target by the press, but Pizarro is completley uninterested and watns to stay at Werder. Werder wants him to stay too.

We will get several signings of the EXACT SAME CALIBRE as the last 10 years. Occasional good, several useles.

Last year it was big talk what forwards did we get?

Souza and Rukavina :LOL:

What defenders did we get:

Melissis :LOL:

They will go with good intentions, but rely on the same stupid people and refuse to replace them, then it will be the end of training camp and major signings still not part of the team, leading to desperation signings who cant even spend preparation time fitting into the team in july etc.

"when you spend peanuts,you can only buy monkeys" said by Andreas Vgenopoulos on 14/5/2009.

Vgenopoulos for OSFP president if he departs from PAO.That man is my boy.

drakos13 and Cyberfish unless you are members of the Vardinogianni family you should be happy with the things that going on right now.Vgenopoulos could buy the players by himself if he was the president of the club but now that he is a member of polumetoxiki,he is doing the right thing,at least in my eyes.He has said,lets judge Ten Kate and Antoniou when their contracts expire in 2010,lets get some Great Players now,,not wait for June and the end of play offs and run at the last minute to find some,and also give the current president,Mr.Patera,the power to make decisions and run Pae the way he sees fit.

Vardinogiannis has not said no to these ideas but he says wait for the play offs to end so we can discuss further the reasons of last year's fialure.

Giannakopoulos has agreed to keep Ten Kate for one more year but does not like Vgenopoulos for making public their different points of view.He also does not believe that spending more money is the solution...

Pateras has said that he agrees with Vgenopoulos ideas but he believes that if they had another meeting all together,they might be able to come to an agreeement.(His exacts words where,we can have a coffee and find a solution)

Vgenopoulos answered,no more discusions and i dont understand what Mr.Pateras is saying about coffee.Everybody else,either agree with my,give us any new ideas or take a hike. :tup:

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Superle...kos/239024.html

Archived