Phantis Forums

PAO-AEK

athinaios

May 13th, 7 pm @ OAKA.

Well, if we beat them, I don't see how we can miss our chance to go to the CL (well, the qualifying rounds).

If AEK plays like they did against Larissa, we'll win. It's the two teams that can't take advantage when their opponents lose players to red cards! :LOL:

I'll read the tea leaves tomorrow to find out the score....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A must-win for us. We need to build up distance between the other teams because we still have some tough games ahead. With a second win would build up some momentum and it would be very difficult for unfortunate events in later games to knock us off track.

Goumas and Ivanschitz did not make the 18-man squad, but Christodoulopoulos is part of it this time around. Mattos, Gabriel, Melissis are injured and Jakub is out indefinetly, and probably forever if the second sample comes back positive in the doping test tomorrow.

AEK are not in good shape but neither are we. I hope we show a different game than the one we showed in Touba, but I'd take the win even if it's an ugly one.

i dont know if its luck. AEK looks like the sharper team out there. They can transtiion, pass focus and we cant really put together any real passing or still make a decent cross.

I wont be suprised if we go 2-0 down.

Spyropoulos...is really poor again. I would liek to see us go for a real LB too.

there are a lot of fixed perceptions of players regardless of how they perform amongst PAO online forumers.

Spryopoulos and Rukavina are good examples of completley overated players. Theyre held to one or two matches good moments and their perception doesnt change.

Galinovic regardless of how many brilliant saves, game savers, and low error rate, still is regarded as a "bad" keeper since he came to PAO, and 1-2 years ago he had a bad blunder.

Oh, and we need a penalty taker. Salpiggidis SUCKS. Horrible penalty.

Galinovic is a good keepr. He has been steady this season and you are right, a few horrible errors early on have marked him for life.

they werent even significant in the long run. And those were long ago.

In the last 2 seasons hes been not good, not solid, FANTASTIC.

Some games particularly in Europe hes been the sole reason for keeping a result.

AEK is playing handball today. What gives...

Archived