Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers (2009/10)

george21

Totally agree if theres any coach out there that can make something out of nothing is dusan my old man raves about him my dad an ex paok hooligans back in the days says if this man was left to his devices given cash would build a champioship squad for years to come.

Makos seems to be a done deal to be announced on monday or the week end.

If so we must absolutely snatch up leonardo love this kid on the pitch.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats this nonsense im reading that scocco likes the gavros and they are looking for a perminent stay tell me this is smoke up our a"/$$ :(

Where did you get that from?

Also, here's something for us to enjoy ...

Wawrzinyak linked with AEK. That would be a great signing because he's a good central defender but he can also play at left back

http://www.sportdog.gr/new/article.aspx?id=99726

Please, NO! We don't need anyone using doping. It shows his mentality ... can't cope with the pressure (physically, mentally) so looks for easy ways out. Not for or in AEK, please!

Other than that (ftou ftou ftou) AEK has done great so far what concerns transfers in that we've gotten every player we were after so far (except for Makos, which will probably happen today). I like that we're active early on, and I like Dusan's choices as well as knowing that he'll be working with the players during the summer and making them ready for the year to come! :tup:

Welcome makos ive seen a couples of screamer of goal from the lad hope he can bring that to aek.

Leonardo come on down i forsee a great career move if we get him i beleive he will rock with the dikefalo.

And bravo to pao if its is really true that there snagged cisse one hell of a player could of had a sparkilng career if he had not fractured both his legs

I heard that macho was released for free no buyers for him back in austria?? i guess the move did not go threw

with the signings pao and olympiakos are doing, i cannot see us finishing top 2... However i do hope we can strengthen our squad and atleast be ok in the europa league...

I hope we can capture a couple more players so we can rebuild for the 10/11 season

Anyone else we thinking of buying?

I do beleive we can hold our own as for protatrhlima never say never yes with the pao and oly signings and even aris and now paok will be a truly interesting super league,but thats what a league is suppost to be to beat the best.

The leonardo signing is key for aek know

Oly, Pana, Paok and even Aris are buying up big, spending lots of money on some top quality players.

Im very satisfied with what AEK are doing so far, with no budget. We've even made a bit of money with some transfers out. If we get Leonardo, and maybe even Kats, i will be very happy.

2 Keys for AEK in my opinion. We dont need to bring in Heaps and Heaps of new players like every year. We need a stable squad that can gell together. Leonardo, and either Kats or an Attacking midfielder and that is enough for me (providing either Djebbour or Edhinio stay, if they both leave we will have to look for a striker)

Second point. We cannot afford to buy old players with an old reputation (i.e Basinas, Arru, even Juanfran), The reason for this, often we are paying them huge money, and they dont even play that much. We need to tighten our budget, and that is what we have done with the salaries of Makos, Karabela, Ilie and the new GK. These players dont have a huge wage bill, but they are the future of the club, especially MAKOS in my opinion. That is why we released Macho in my opinion (i really rate him as a GK, and i would have been happy for him to stay, but im guessing he was getting a lot of $$$).

AEK will have a young side, but i believe Dusan can work very well with them. What we really need is stability, financial, stable coach, board, etc... I believe we are making the right steps to this. Dont expect AEK to be world dominators, maybe we will even finish 3rd. But expect an outfit that plays as a TEAM under Dusan.

Bravo AEK!!!!!!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

With a budget of a big koulouri i aswell am satisfied were not rushing and making impusle buying like we did last min tranfers from last year , weve been active early.

As for kats he has signed for pao DAMIANOS, i read threw it really quiclky but the pick up for leonardo might not be so clear cut there seems to be a snag hope they can settle it

Archived