Phantis Forums

Ergotelis v. Panathinaikos

athinaios

wow this game is boring.......

Cyber - just out of curiosity do you have a good computer? what type (breif specs?) if I may ask?

because seriously, my internet is fast. but this is nothing but lags and i cant watch in full screen and their tech support was just "i dont know".

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This must be the worst half and none of the new faces have justified their appearance so far. They all try these fancy little tricks that get us nowhere. I think this casual attitude they team shows is horrible. They don't have the chemistry and they don't run to find space and keep the ball.

Gabriel will in for the second half.

At least Ten Kate can make subs earlier... unlike other coaches who'd sub past the 80th minute.

PS>Drakos, I have a new Dell laptop but the stream isn't high resolution so when I have full screen it's crappy... though I'm using it :P I have cable/fast connection. I watch movies on full screen via Hulu (you should try it) and look great!

I have a HP Intel Core 2 Duo... oops, sorry. I got carried away. Let's hope we find some urgency in the 2nd half. You already know I 'm not a big fan of Cleyton so I won't repeat why I think he can only be on the bench for PAO - at best. And Ninis never looked so bad - I 'm worried about the lad.

thanks for the stats guys......I wrote them a letter.

Im just trying to figure out if its just my computer that has problems or the stream. My internet is 6000kbps so i just dont understand why the video has to rebuffer. I usually watch stuff on my tv (fullscreen) but latley not working so well)

Hulu eh Athinaios? I have heard good things, I will get down to trying it.

wait what??????? Rukavina red card? For what happened? He suppodedly hit somebody? Judging by Rukavina's reaction, Id guess he really did something. This game looks like another struggle........Great.

oh and a goal. game over.....

Drakos, Hulu is free (have to register if you'll watch R-rated movies) with a few ads, but heck, it's free. Plus they have many tv series.

As for this game, PAO's reaction now will show what they're made of.

We'll score soon... :la:

After I shoot Vyntra dead :ph34r:

I hope Roukavina and Cleyton warm up that VIP box for a few months now :ph34r:

I am actually mad at the fans and management who look at a couple of backhills and think they know what a player is worth. Looking for something to break...

i am also mad at TenCate for playing them, and for keeping the real fighters (Salpi) on the bench to please management and fans. !@@##$T#T#$%^$Y&$%#$%%&$#%&$%#$%^

Nata. Don't bring any new players. Play with ZERO center backs and ... oh, this is horrible.

we have been calling since the LAST Ergotelis game for centerbacks sent us in "crisis" mode.

Maybe NOW, that they beat us AGAIN, well actually wake the f**** up this time??????

Well....... to be fair, there were no changes that needed to be made from last game. An experimental lineup landed us nowhere except +0 today.

Yeah, now they have one week to convince Durica to come. Oh, I forgot, he is too expensive for our unlimited budget.

Q#$@$^%& Q$$^@#$^ ^#$%^

:LOL:

that really sums it up for this useless arrogant management for me.

BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TALK.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ACTION.

AND players like the mighty JAN DURICA are too expensive, yet we have heard so much talk about our amazing budget :LOL:

Useless people, absolutley.

Archived