Phantis Forums

PAO - Aris

athinaios

Another difficult match since we're playing at OAKA.... I mean, we would be first if we had the same success at home as we do away.

I think we'll beat Aris one way or another. Maybe we'll finally get a penalty we don't deserve.... :LOL: even though we won't need it!

Who wants to make money? I'll start chewing on those leaves again... :P

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wath it with those Ethylene fumes Pythia :P

This should be a good game. We are horrible at home for some reason, and Aris has a nice way of moving forward if they are allowed space.

Ivanschitz, Petropoulos and Mattos didn't make the squad, but Ninis, Roukavina, Christodoulopoulos, Melissis, and Cleyton did.

I say 4-0.

The lineups are in:

------------------Galinovic--------------

Nilsson----Vintra----Sariegi---Spyropoulos

Ninis-----Simao----Gilberto---Karagounis

--------Salpigidis----Mantzios--------

Bench: Tzorvas, Melissis, Gabriel, Moon, Cleyton, Lazaros, Roukavina

Ninis is due for a goal...

Good luck. Let's hope it's a good game.

HTC can say whatever he likes - the refs in Greece don't understand much English anyway.

Btw, what about that push in the box Gilberto was complaining about? Was it a penalty? I 'm not watching the game, obviously, so I would appreciate some info. Thanks in advance, guys.

H-T

We've been agressive but we lack the killer instinct. We missed a couple of excellent chances to score but we were unlucky. Everyone looks pretty good so far. Ninis, Gilberto, Nilsson, and Simao stand out.

We need to see our fullbacks play much higher. Nilsson is doing a good job on the right, but I'd like to see Spyropoulos be more aggressive.

It looks like Roukavina would be perfect. Not sure who to take out though. Probably Salpi who is not bad, but I think a taller body in the box would help win more of these bouncing balls in there.

Archived