Phantis Forums

OFI-PANATHINAIKOS

athinaios

Who controls the league? If most clubs wanted a better league they should have taken steps to organize it better.

How can you participate in any game when it's either fixed or that despite your best efforts, results aren't based on effort and talent but other factors!...

Is there any change with Gagatsis leaving?

I don't think there's a will to fix things. Bad situation has taken a life of its own. A new culture of corruption and incompetence has emerged.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watch the 92nd minute of OSFP - Thrasyvoulos! :angry:

Happy to say that not all the fans of PAO were idiots...

I watched the second half of the Olympiakos - Thrasivoulos game. It was evident to everyone something was up when I saw the 5 minutes of extra time raised. 5 minutes? There was not even 2 minutes of delays in the second half. It sent a message. The penalty was pathetic. The ref was looking for an excuse to call it and dudu gave it to him with a nice dive. This was not a push (despite what the archi-di-aititis Vasaras will probably say).

I'll keep saying this. Olympiakos players play with the advantage of knowing that no matter what, they will be taken care of either by a ref, or by a court.

1)Watch the game again and just tell me how many times and for how long Trasivoulos goalie is down on the ground.

2)While Dudus body goes forward and down,were is Rokas hand during the 2-3 seconds that Dudu is falling?

3)Olympiakos players play with the knowledge that if they attack and keep attacking they will propably score,is called soccer for a reason...

Some interesting facts:

Ninis served his third Converted Assist in 9 Superlague appearances, and he is second behind Salpigidis who has 4 (in 14 appearances).

Petropoulos, Salpigidis, and Roukavina are all tied with 4 goals for the first team scorer spot.

In the last 10 games, Panathinaikos has scored 18 goals and conceded 3 (in all competitions)

Panathinaikos is tied with Olympiakos for the most goals scored with 27.

If, IF, we find ways to break down the lesser teams and get the points, we can get the title. Unfortunately, gavroi keep getting their points one way or another. Say, we beat them in Karaiskaki they have to lose elsewhere too. 7 points can be overcome, but we don't have much margin for errors any more.

I didn't think we need another striker. We have enough and if Salpi get back into form, we'll be scoring.

I still think our problem is this: playing against bigger euro teams--where they're expected to come out and attack us--we do well. But, with teams that stay back we have a big problem. In the last many games (the whole season) this is what I've noticed. So, even when we won the last few games, see how our opponents played us.

I guess hope is good. I hope Olympiakos will drop points too but looking at the games ahead, there are very few places where Olympiakos would be expected to drop them.

<wrote a long message and then deleted the original blah-blah because a picture can be worth a thousand words>

But as everyone knows, "Dum Spiro, Spero" :)

Added a bit later:

Ok, since I reminded myslef of the "spero" thingy, I put my excel skills to good use to see how we could win this title:

Posted Image

as you see, if we win every game and draw in Karaiskaki, and Olympiakos drops points in five games, we'll have two points more than Olympiakos. As you see, I ordered PAOK to gather only 55 points :P

Thanks for this, Cyber, but don't go Latin on us (not as yet)...

I don't think PAOK is a serious contender.

I don't think it's possible that we win every game and that Oly drops 1/2 point every game. I do think that we can beat gavroi at their home, but beyond that only a major collapse by gavros will get us to the end first.

The most plausible scenario would be that gavroi lose at AEK & PAOK...

That's why beating your main challengers is a must if you don't have a team that goes out and gets the points against the minor teams.

Had we beat gavroi at OAKA, they'd be ahead by 4 points instead of 7.. a more manageable number.

crazy....dont even try. That was not even close to a legit penalty it was a total dive and a total gift. A tiny nudge followed by an overexagerated OSFP roll and dive in the 92 minute to decide the game is not something a fair ref is ever going to give.

Dudu deserved a yellow card for diving.

crazy....dont even try. That was not even close to a legit penalty it was a total dive and a total gift. A tiny nudge followed by an overexagerated OSFP roll and dive in the 92 minute to decide the game is not something a fair ref is ever going to give.

Dudu deserved a yellow card for diving.

We agree that we disagree. :)

Oh, no! not phenomenology Crazy! :LOL:

It's ok, I think we are all upset because we were seeing the -7 becoming -5 until the very last minute. We've got favorable calls in the past too. Now that Christmas is approaching I feel a little better about it. Olympiakos friends deserve a good gift. Merry Christmas.

penaltara says prota8lhths.....these idiots must be dreaming.

Penaltara? A meager TOUCH (not even a push, way to manipulate a still photograph) ends up in Dudus knees dropping like a Van Halen Roadie, the ball is actually heading away from Dudu anyways (see video) and a simple shove off is NOT a penalty kick or a "penaltara" .

If it is, where are the 500 other penalties this year not even considered? if THAT is a "clear penalty" than whoever admits this would also have to admit how PAO has blatantly been cheated all season, and where was Thrasyvoulos penalty for IDENTICAL incidents of nudging? Please. It was a given out penalty in the 93rd minute, OSFP players are ritual divers in the area everytime this happens, and they get their calls with some rare and FAIR exceptions.

Who has seen the Proodeftiki OSFP video here?

Archived