Phantis Forums

OFI-PANATHINAIKOS

athinaios

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

athinaos.. make petropoulos score another one.. i just placed a bet hed score another on bet365

I programmed Salpi to score.  But, he came close twice.... one the red card, and second the post 

Maybe I should make Petropoulos score now.

Niko, the other day I made you some money but you didn't even buy me a beer :P

OK, I'll give Petro another one....

Man, that penalty at Karaiskaki was a disgrace. Not as disgraceful though as the ridiculous little calls that would just push Thrasuvoulos into their box more and more in the 2nd half. There's just no point in following this league - OSFP is simply not supposed to drop points at home. Disgusting... As far as our 'fans' are concerned, I say get rid of them asap. No more clubs, no more group purchase of tickets etc. For every cute happening (what they call

PAO won easily but this is a disgrace. Why people want to fight and risk injuries (or worse) is beyond me.... The quality sucks, the overall league is a joke, and there's no will to fix it.

Maybe we should built a Roman Colisium instead of stadia... and then let the fans participate :LOL:

If you know anything about Greece, these idiots masquerading as fans are the same idiots who inject themselves in demonstrations and masquerading as political dissidents. They are low-life retards with no brains. Their whole existence revolves around doing drugs and seeking crowds to hide themselves in. They are holding a whole country hostage while the police and the government cower behind the opposition parties who use the media and the monkeys to their political advantage. Someone needs to lock them in and throw away the key.

We see this every year. If anyone speaks against the violence, he is accused of wanting to turn the stadiums into churches. Every once in a while someone dies because of the violence, everyone cries on TV, the arrested cry like little girls and claim the drugs made them do it, and their mom and dad beg for leniency in front of the judges and the cameras. And then, somehow everything is forgotten until the next major incident or death.

The quality sucks, the overall league is a joke, and there's no will to fix it.

Oh I wouldnt say that.

Just watch the 92nd minute of OSFP - Thrasyvoulos! :angry:

Most nauseating moment of Superleague that I can remember.

Happy to say that not all the fans of PAO were idiots. There was a section of morons and a majority section that was just singing and focusing on the game.

Why the tear gas broke out I dont know, they said it was from outside?

Good performance and pressure, it was vs 10 men but we still did welll to for once take advantage of this. Salpiggidis's 1st tet a tet should have been the 1-0 but he had horrific touch.....

Red Card:

Last man taken from behind, I mean Salpi was all alone with the keeper...thats the rule, and thats the case in every league Ive seen football. OFI got quite lucky Salpi didnt make another 2 steps and it would have been a penalty too.

Just watch the 92nd minute of OSFP - Thrasyvoulos! :angry:

Happy to say that not all the fans of PAO were idiots...

True, the marority of fans are good. The minority needs to be isolated because they monopolize the attention with violence. First Larissa, now OFI. Do you think this was the last game? These guys are not there to watch the games, they are there for the mayhem. Get rid of them.

I watched the second half of the Olympiakos - Thrasivoulos game. It was evident to everyone something was up when I saw the 5 minutes of extra time raised. 5 minutes? There was not even 2 minutes of delays in the second half. It sent a message. The penalty was pathetic. The ref was looking for an excuse to call it and dudu gave it to him with a nice dive. This was not a push (despite what the archi-di-aititis Vasaras will probably say).

I'll keep saying this. Olympiakos players play with the advantage of knowing that no matter what, they will be taken care of either by a ref, or by a court.

Archived