Phantis Forums

Xanthi- PAO

athinaios

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We lucked out a bit in this game and it was a good win but we can do better still. Firstly he started the game off with 3 defensive mids; you can't expect much creative attack with that line up. We had no #10 and no Ivan on the left. I'm glad he started Ninis who was one of the better players in this game but taking him out in the 61st made no sense; he should have taken out Tziolis who was not having a good game. But what he really should have done was start Cleyton with Ivan and Ninis. He also should try Mantzios w/ Ruka instead of Salp. I would start Cleyton in games like this one and Kara in the more difficult games, but I would ALWAYS have a #10, not having one is like missing an engine! I've seen line ups where he almost has it but someone is missing, in other words, if he has Ivan and Kara, he's missing Ninis, so he has Gabriel or Moon in that area. So a great selection would be Ivan, Kara/Cleyton, Ninis, Ruka and Mantzios. He still hasn't done this. I guarantee you we would be scoring goals left and right without a problem.

Archived