Phantis Forums

Panionios-Pao

cyberfish

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This feels good. Well Deserved win and in a horribly officiated game. Both cards to moon were questionable but if one says they were merited, then estoyianoff should of seen a second yellow for a exact type foul in the 54th on gabriel.

its ok....

3 points. On to Werder.

Huge win against a strong Panionios, a crazy home crowd and a ridiculous ref. I don't care about the three points, all I know is that games like these build the team's character and make the lads stronger. No excuses after this. We beat OSFP at OAKA and we 're back on track.

###### RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT 2-1 GOUMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kai Gamo thn sentra toy gabriel

pleased to be wrong!!!

but IMO Goumas, best player today by 2 plays alone. Huge game by him, 2 most important plays of the half. I thought we were finished after Galinovic dropped that ball in the 'death zone"

Scored the winner, and if a "save our ass" could be beautiful, that was beautiful.

3 points afterall...

lets go beat some Bremen ass!

Winning games like this one shows heart and character, but let's not get too excited. The team has many problems. And, I'd say this result/game would be good to build upon as we move forward......

..except we're going to visit Werder! If we cope up 3 or 4, then forget it....

oh, and then we have gavroi!

Archived