Phantis Forums

Panionios-Pao

cyberfish

Saw what you will about Gilberto. In the 3 halfs he didnt play against Iraklis and Ergotelis we copped 5 goals

I thought we copped the goals as soon as Karagounis was subbed (and when he was not playing). But I was only kidding about Gilberto. I like the guy, he just seems a little out if it today.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for the few times i am in COMPLETE aggrement with Drakos. This is one of them. It takes a strong Aris PAOK and panionio to make the league a better League.

Although I find drakos is a bit TOO critical, i respect that he is a die hard pao fan and that he wants nothing but the good for the organization.

I must say tho that I still disagree that Gabriel was a bad signing. I think he has been one of our best players. Since the PAOk game, where he played up front, he has been great offensively.

Ah, I like the way Mantzios plays today! If he keeps this game up for the rest of the season we'll all be happy campers.

End of first half. Good game by PAO. Panionios is nothing special. They'll probably end the game with at least one ejection. They look way too feisty for whatever reason.

I like Moon on the left, I like Simao-Gilberto and I like our three AMs who were perfect in this first half. Our defense has not given us many heart attacks. Sariegi, Vintra, Nilsson don't seem to have problems. Galinovic had a couple of nice saves to boost the team's confidence.

I like how we press *very* high. Panionios has a heck of a time reaching midfield most of the time.

Where's the love for the club Niko? What can I say? With this determination, concentration and pressure in the first half of the last two games we would have been top of the league right now. The team needs discipline. When it has that, it looks good.

Btw, it's sad how everyone expects to get some favour against PAO. Look at the Panionios protests and you 'll get my meaning. Looking at our impressive bench, I feel we might actually win this one. Way from over, of course. Gabriel is a decent signing. Not great, but by no means useless.

Archived