Phantis Forums

Olympiakos vs Nordsjaelland

paxiotis7

Big deal... I reckon we could beat them by at least 4. And when I say we, I mean:

----------------------------------------Nikosvazelas-----------------------------------------

OlympiakosThyra7------------Crazy---------------------DUDE------------------Irlandos

Omonoia9-------------------Genome--------------------Paxiotis7--------------Evalagoal

-----------------------------Euro2004---------------------Drakos---------------------------

Diogo's looking good though!

Big deal... I reckon we could beat them by at least 4. And when I say we, I mean:

----------------------------------------Nikosvazelas-----------------------------------------

OlympiakosThyra7------------Crazy---------------------DUDE------------------Irlandos

Omonoia9-------------------Genome--------------------Paxiotis7--------------Evalagoal

-----------------------------Euro2004---------------------Drakos---------------------------

I like this team.Me and Dude are the WAR dogs at defence. :tup: :LOL:

I like the line-up... You have me at the correct spot. I am left footed and have played at a high level here in Virginia...

I will not dissapoint ya coach

:tup: :nw: :tup: :nw: :tup:

Haaaaaaah! :tup: :tup:

:LOL: ahahah! best post on phants! :LOL:

Anyways about the game...

We didnt need to field such a strong side imo. I think Valverde wanted to impress the fans or something, because there was no need for that. Despite the 5 goals, we could have looked better imo. We didnt have too much possention, too tell you the truth I think they had more posstion then us which is really weird? But still none then less, 5-0 is 5-0 and we showed that we were clearly the better team. I am still a bit puzzled at how strong the line up was. I guess Valverede is trying to build that chemestry we need. These guys are finally starting to click together. This team better stay the same next year, with a new CB, because we have to learn how to build a team.

Sebastion Leto was VERY good yesterday. I am impressed with how he has been playing. I hope he signes with us or something. I think I read on goalday that he wants to sign with us, but dont quote me on that, because I dont have any links and the artcile was monthes ago. But ya, It bothers me how he is on loan. We shouldnt been doing this loan vlakies. We are a big team and we shouldnt developing above average prem players for big clubs like liverpool. We should be signing our own players and growing them for ourselves.

Anyways I dont want to drift off topic.. Fernado Belluchi was another amazing player yesterday. Deserves a lot of credit for how he played. Set up a few goals I think, cant remember but I know he set up at least one.

Diogo, my new favorite player ( kinda- its between him and galletti). I think Diogo is fantasnic. He is pure class all over him. For most south americans it takes time to make the transition to europeen football, but not him. Or has he not fully made that transition, and can he show more? I think he has more in him. He is a complete player who can do everything ; dribble, pass, two feet, headers and he is smart. He is a really good header of the ball and showed it again this game. He is a smart player too. Watch his run during his tap in goal set up belluchi. He lost his marker so perfectly with a tricky run and made space for him self.

It was also good to see valverde experimenting on players playing different position. I thought Antzas wasnt too bad as a center mid, but torosidis was poor as a right winger. Torosidis has been the biggest disspointment for me this season. He hasnt really found good form.

Anyways I dont want to get too excited, beacuse we just played Nortzland. But I am gonna get a bit excited. I am will to see what this team can do in a big game vs aek

Best post on phantis by far !!!!!!!!!

i would play a rb but i think rf would be better for me haha

You'll play where you're told to play or you'll be transfer listed Mr.!!! :P

Besides, you should be honoured to play along side the war-dog "Crazy Soprano" and I in defence. :D

Archived