Phantis Forums

Xanthi vs Olympiakos

paxiotis7

Tough game for olympiakos. Its always hard to go up north and get three points. Xanthi played alot good football last year, and must have played well to get the 3 points vs Panionios at the Nea Smyri. That being said look at our roster! If Diogo, Galletti and Belluchi play well, we are UNSTOPABLE :P

My prediction 1-2 OLympiakos

Diogo gets his first goal as a gavro! :tup:

IF olympiacos plays the way they did in the 2nd half against Asteras, the whole game against Xanthi, they will win 3-0

If they play like last whole game (1st half terrible 2nd half great) it can go any way and even a loss is realistic.

• 2 weeks later...

I think we should head out iwth a 4-5-1...

-------------------niko-----------------

Toro---Antzas--Zewlakow-leonardo

-----------Dudu--------Stolditis------

--Galletti--------Belluchi--------Leto-

----------------Diogo------------------

And then the two seribians Djole and Kova coming on as impact subs if needed.

2 hours before the game and so far we only have speculations of which players are going to start for us in this game.The only 2 guys for sure are Galletti and Leto but other than that,darkness.

The game starts at 16:45 GR time and can be checked on NET if you are in Greece or ERT SAT everywhere else on the planet. :D

HT 0-0.Olympiakos started playing better in the last 10-15 minutes but nothing compared to our second half from last week game against Asteras Tripolis.Lets see if we are going to have any changes and improvement in this second half.

0-1 final score.Diogo the goal in the 72 minute.Average to bad our performance but at least we got the 3 points.The funny thing is that the 4-4-2 formation in the first half,followed a 4-5-1 formation in the second.It reminds me something but what..?..........(Lemonis)......but any how.We still need a LOT of work.

We need to come out with energy. Alot of these forener players dont think anything of these games vs middle class teams liek xanthi. They think that they are just going into a small town with a population of 50 thounds and gonna just clean up with easy because they are teh big shots of greece. Well they certanly are teh big shots of greece, but they have underestimated every single opponent they have faced this year. Anyways I like how Valverede has a bit of a rotation but not too much. He started pantos this time and gave toro a bit of a rest. We will need toro in europe and he must be tired after international duty. Another thing i wanted to point out is kovacevic's complants. He whines and complains too much and has barly done anything so far. He has to shut up and get his act together. I think he is too old to be starting. He could be the perfect impact sub. Remember last year in CL?

Anyways I dont want to be too negative. We got a good result away from home. Whats most important is the 3 points. It was really nice to see diogo get his first goal! :nw:

Archived