Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO

PAO_OR_DEATH

What the hell is happening?! Even with no PK for AEK, PAO isn't doing well. I'm puzzled by TK's squad formation. He should re-shuffle it for the 2nd half.

I'm going to have some bbq & some mojitos now... Darn it, summer is over.. :angry:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think HTC is trying to confuse Murinio who is in the stands. In the process he has outsmarted himself. None of his surprises have worked so far.

Gabriel does not know how to play right winger. The guy takes the ball and instead of springing forward he waits for an opponent to catch up so he can drible him :blink:

Moon is more nervous than a 15 year old on his first date. He kicked air more than once.

We don't need one CB, we need two.

Sariegi gifted the ball and it resulted in 1-0, and Vintra gifted the ball that resulted in the second one (well I don't see where the linesman saw a penalty, but if Vintra had not tried to be cute this would have never happened). I take back all the nice things I said about Vintra before :P

Wait until we go to Inter. Ibrahimovic is licking his chops.

Salpi is pushed away from the box where he just runs around. Karagounis generally just runs around.

Simao and Gilberto are decent in midfield holding possession but we have had ZERO chances so far. AEK has been defending by the numbers and we are down 2-0 in the first half.

We have to risk in the second half for an early goal. It could end 4-0 ...

Yes,but the 2 idiots you guys have there today are like dumm and dummer.Pao is playing better and controls the ball more but you guys are down 2-0... :o  :o

PAO havent even had a chance yet man...

Ivanschitz not playing at all in this team is ridiculous. Put the guy in. HE MAKES CHANCES. Thats what he ALWAYS ends up doing. I mean why cant we just throw Iv and ninis on the wings and let sousa have something to work with in there?

Confuse Mourinho. F Mourinho - who cares about that. Are goal is to win the title playing our game . Tactics wrong, made worse by poor CB, and a horrific refereeing decision sent the game completley to one team. Vassaras deserves a warning on this one. Just plain stupid call for a referree to make there was no reason for him to resort to drastic measures on that.

I think well make it 2-1 or finish 3-1 ...... Superleague here we go again :angry:

I saw i again. It WAS a penalty. Spyropoulos pulled endinio down with a hand on the shoulder.

Spyropoulos should have been red-carded.

Second half started.

Ninis in for Gabriel. Let's see if he is the *real* savior :rolleyes:

We need a quick goal to get back in the game.

PAO havent even had a chance yet man...

the 1-2 times that the ball was down,you were close of creating something.The 6-7 times that the ball was in the air,it has been cleared really easy.

Was Souza's only chance we got in all the game? :tdown:

Not to underestimate AEK, but how are we going to play the euro teams if we can't handle AEK? Forget the score, it's the way we (don't) play! :angry: :angry:

Also, I don't buy that TK is trying to confuse Mourino. Who cares? We need to win the domestic league first. Besides, good results give the team momentum.

Some 15' left.... not enough time to do much, especially since we are not creating any chances.

Where is Ivanschitz??

For all our depth we are trying to turn the game with Petropoulos and Ninis?

This has now deteriorated to third division play. We do nothing, Aek does nothing.

we needed Ninis. Creativity , set pieces etc. petropoulos is rubbish, wat happened to mantzios? s%$#! even Ndoye is better striker than Petrop but we sent him away, the guy wuold be useful

83' this is over.

Even if we win in the next ten minutes it won't mean anything. We look like crap.

We did an awesome job of losing this one. When you lose, you want to lose convincingly (sarcasm).

Where are all the expensive signings? We spent 23 million Euro to buy the cream of the crop from Greece and we only play Gilberto and a couple unknown projects in positions they don't know.

We have one more day to sign a decent CB and a better CF...

One good thing that came our of this game is Vasaras' being almost perfect.

For yet one more year we have resurrected AEK with our idiotic play. We are the ultimate customers.

PS. Maybe they can stop giving interviews now and get their butts into gear.

Archived