Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO

PAO_OR_DEATH

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Karagounis beat him to the spot.

Interesting to me:

Mantzios is out of the 18 (I think he is finished = more chances for Petropoulos at least until January)

Nilsson out of the 18. I think HTC was not impressed.

Christodoulopoulos out means Ninis has gained HTC trust.

Good luck to our team :tup:

What I don't get is how can Gabreil beat out Ivan for a spot? I mean he was one of our best players last year and in the friendlies he was doing well. Unless its a tactic form HTC to sub him on later and have fresh attacking legs constantly

Our right side is not working well. Moon seem very nervous, and Gabriel is not doing much. We have possession and one silly mistake by Sariegi cost us the lead.

AEK is playing a smart game giving PAO space and stacking their box. Now they can just sit back even more and pick their moments to counter.

PS. sali seems waisted behind Sousa.

defense is USELESS.

do everything so well, and leave the team CRIPPLED in the back. Why invest so much money, only to leave it so vulnerable ? I feel like an extra few mill in a quality CB will help protect and justify the massive investment in the rest of the squad.

We chase so many CBs only to give up? Give Givet what he wants already- its shown so vulnerable esp vs last game Sparta.

and 1-0, give Edinho space like that....Nice finish, but still no chances for PAO. Its got time though.

Simao out there, is again a warrior. Moon is doing well.

Also:

Basinas is HORRIBLE. Rehagel wake up :tdown:

And Pliastikas is doing well, though i think hes kind of an a****. I think Id rather take Pliastika than Basinas for the ethniki.

defense is USELESS.

do everything so well, and leave the team CRIPPLED in the back. Why invest so much money, only to leave it so vulnerable ? I feel like an extra few mill in a quality CB will help protect and justify the massive investment in the rest of the squad.

We chase so many CBs only to give up? Give Givet what he wants already- its shown so vulnerable esp vs last game Sparta.

and 1-0, give Edinho space like that....Nice finish, but still no chances for PAO. Its got time though.

Simao out there, is again a warrior.

I have to agree there.A good CB is seems to be what you guys are missing out there.

phantom penalty. Vassaras should be fined for that one. Simply BIZARRE, stupid call. Theres honestly ZERO reason to call a PK there, and it was quite obvious mutual entaglement, not clear, and importantly there as no 'advantage' or opportunity taken away from the offender. No PK, No PK, and No PK.

All that call did was take away from a team, for absolutley no reason. Robbery and stupid PK from our nations "top" referee, is pathetic.

but still Loukas Vyntra get the F***** out of my team. HORRIBLE player. His horribleness started the phase.

1 good game in every 10 DOESNT CUT IT!!!!!!

2-0 so far.....maybe THAT was the 'hummer' Pateras was talking about. Logia polla, dont matter who the hell is in charge, leaving the team with out defense is like building a square castle with 3 sides - fackin POINTLESS! Chase 5 CBs in 4 months with the goal of signing a CB - FAILED - Free 5 million from OSFP failure - but an extra 300.000 for Givet not worth it? Desperate times call for higher prices. Its a relativeley small cost, pay the man and lets get the team rolling. WTF is a coach like HTC going to do with that crap on his team?

You spend 20.000.00 in a season only to get cheap on a few hundred thousand in the most important weakness ? Even with all that bonus CL money we cant "splurge" just a little bit, not like we didnt already not spend the money allocated for the CB this summer (as we did not sign one), we got extra, and we can afford it anyways. Wait 5 months? WTF for, so we can drop points, and be out of Europe ??? Who is this genius!!!

No, we need two CBs, but this is no excuse for gifting the ball right outside your box. You don't have to be a world class CB to know that...

Yes,but the 2 idiots you guys have there today are like dumm and dummer.Pao is playing better and controls the ball more but you guys are down 2-0... :o :o

WTF it hit Spyropoulos foot and he called a hand ball? Penalty?

The handball was by the AEK player but the linesman might have called the hand of Spiropoulos in the back of Edinhos back.Really far fetched but they gave it for AEK...

Archived