Phantis Forums

Aaron Niguez Esclapez

jquinn67

Hi guys, I am Celtic fan from Glasgow, and was looking for some views from our green brothers regarding the huns (rangers) new signing Aaron Niguez Esclapez.

I know he played for Iraklis, on loan, last season... should we be worried at all?

In the green God we trust!

Welcome jquinn67,

Hes at Rangers now? Hes a good talent..quick winger type, will be good for Spain someday he played with Iraklis, so not much I can say in detail, but I think he will turn out a very good player. Hes still young - is he a signing or a loan deal???

I think you should have high hopes for him, hes got a great attitude for a Spaniard (no offense to them, but they write off playing abroad really easily there) and you will have some useful speed and flair on the bench (because hes still a teenager) ....Rangers he could be one of the better players.

I am pretty sad, that he picked such a disgusting football club to develop. It might be bad for his career, afterall I dont remember too many Rangers imports that ended up great....Hell just turn into a filthy fouler and diver like the rest of them. I think generally you dont need to worry about Rangers- period! :LOL:

and especially this season....I am so thrilled that Rangers are out of Europe !

Welcome jquinn67,

Hes at Rangers now? Hes a good talent..quick winger type, will be good for Spain someday he played with Iraklis, so not much I can say in detail, but I think he will turn out a very good player. Hes still young - is he a signing or a loan deal???

I think you should have high hopes for him, hes got a great attitude for a Spaniard (no offense to them, but they write off playing abroad really easily there) and you will have some useful speed and flair on the bench (because hes still a teenager) ....Rangers he could be one of the better players.

I am pretty sad, that he picked such a disgusting football club to develop. It might be bad for his career, afterall I dont remember too many Rangers imports that ended up great....Hell just turn into a filthy fouler and diver like the rest of them. I think generally you dont need to worry about Rangers- period! :LOL:

and especially this season....I am so thrilled that Rangers are out of Europe !

He is joining them on a 2 year loan deal, which as you say should give them enough time to turn him into a dirty fouler, they may (it hasn't been confirmed yet) have a right to buy at the end of the 2 years (whihc makes me think Valencia don't think he is going to make it).

Great result for PAO in Prague last night, hopefully you will join us in the Champions League... we will be in the same Pot (Pot 3), so wont be able to meet.

Good luck for the season ahead.

Archived