Phantis Forums

Who has been the best coach of EURO 2008?

GS1905

Who do you think has been the best coach in EURO 2008?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think has been the best coach in EURO 2008?

• Guus Hiddink (Russia)
    • Fatih Terim (Turkey)
    • Jozef Hickersberger (Austria)
    • Joachim Loew (Germany)
    • Victor Piturca (Romania)
    • Marco van Basten (Holland)
    • Slaven Bilic (Croatia)
    • Luis F. Scolari (Portugal)
    • Roberto Donadoni (Italy)
    • Luis Aragones (Spain)

so guys.. who do you think has been the best coach of EURO 2008 so far, using his team most effectively, standing out as a leader ?

i'll go for Slaven Bilic who was very unlucky to have met a very determined and resilient Turkish side...

I'll go for the old man Aragones (hard to argue with 4 succeses in four tries!)

???

can't understand that.. I think he's been heavily criticised by Spanish media if I'm not mistaken, for being eliminated in the WC so earyl.. :rolleyes:

I voted for Guus Hiddink although it was a toss up between him and fatih terim. Every since fatih terim promised that win agasnt greece and lost, turkey have been unreal. Terim has done well so far with a banged up and suspended team. Guus Hiddink did really well to take russia to the tournament in a tough group and did well by upsetting what looked like to be the best team in the tournament

believe it or not later today or tomorrow Fenerbahce will inform the press that their new manager is Luis Aragones..

got this from an insider.. not rumour.. :ph34r:

Yes this is true, I heard about this about 3 weeks ago. Good replacement for Zico.

Do you know why Zico left in the first place?

believe it or not later today or tomorrow Fenerbahce will inform the press that their new manager is Luis Aragones..

got this from an insider.. not rumour..  :ph34r:

Yes this is true, I heard about this about 3 weeks ago. Good replacement for Zico.

Do you know why Zico left in the first place?

good replacement for Zico... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: come on!!! :o

well.. I can see him get the sack by December!! In fact this has been a terrible appointment for Fenerbahce in my book.. We, the CimBom fans, can start celebrating another title from now on!! :LOL:

Zico left because the chairman Aziz Yildirim wants to pull all the strings.. Zico wanted some money for the transfers this summer and an addition to his wage which he duly deserved but he was shown the door when his contract ran out..

Fenerbahce is very curious for their new coach ''Aragones'' because he declareted that if he win the Euro 2008 he will be walking for 20 days to be hadji (holly walk which is around 600km ''Madrid-Santiago de Compestela''). So he will start with his new team ''Fenerbahce'' very late.

Good luck to him at Fenerbahce but Turkey is one of cruel league in Europe to work as coach specially in a team like ''Fenerbahce'' everybody thinks they are football experts in this team. There was a bad experience with ''Feldkamp'' in Galatasaray too...(he was 74)

http://www.ensonhaber.com/Spor/137684/Arag...aci-oluyor.html :LOL:

The best coach ''Hidding'' .Fatih Terim is clever and very brave man, also he is reformist the problem with him he has complexes for his personality he is not perfect. My father says; When he was a footballer he was the same he was playing well but he was kicking a footbaler and he was missing 3-4 mathes. Hidding is a proffesionel maybe he is not as clever as Terim but at the total Hidding close to be perfect...My opinion appeared after he played semi final with Korea team in 2002WC

Archived