Phantis Forums

Xanthi-Olympiakos

Crazy

Guest TheLegend

Yes they are. Oly will win the Hraklis game. The only hope that AEK might have is with the decision from CAS.

what decision... its funny how aek is even allowed to protest a game that an illegal player played in and a decision was made TWICE

i ksanthi mia xara anoikse ta podia tis ston osfp... good job skoda... giati den paizane toso lisasmena pou epeksan me ton pao??? mipos krivonte tipota alla apo piso?? telos panton... i wont say 'bravo' for the championship... ante kai tou xronou.

what decision... its funny how aek is even allowed to protest a game that an illegal player played in and a decision was made TWICE

you are not informed, my friend, and therefore shouldnt judge so quickly. aek has nothing to do with the decision nor is aek contesting anything. kalamarias went to the cas.

for the record aek could have won the tripolis game (they lost) in the cards as well since there was an illegal player among asteras best but we want to win the games on the pitch. would be great if the legendary thrylos had the same high moral standards but they dont...they want a title at any cost...so be it.

the cas decison should be out on wednesday.

for the record aek could have won the tripolis game (they lost) in the cards as well since there was an illegal player among asteras best but we want to win the games on the pitch.

So why don't AEK pursue that now too? If both teams are awarded 3 points then no one can complain about winning it off the pitch.

So why don't AEK pursue that now too? If both teams are awarded 3 points then no one can complain about winning it off the pitch.

Because games are won on the pitch and not in the court rooms!!!!!

you are not informed, my friend, and therefore shouldnt judge so quickly. aek has nothing to do with the decision nor is aek contesting anything. kalamarias went to the cas.

AEK has filed "Asfalistika Metra" the same as Pao regarding this case.Propably,you are not well informed either.

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Superle...gue/195334.html

The same exact thing that we have here has happened in other countries with some times worse results for the player and his team so i would prefer to see the 2 final verdicts first,by the way the player refiled his case with EPO also so we should be expecting 2 DECISIONS from 2 Different organizations about this case.

Guest TheLegend

Huh?

Only ONE team has "went to court" on this, OSFP.

its ironic. we won it on paper but your trying to go to court to win the title through the court...

irony

Huh?

its ironic. we won it on paper but your trying to go to court to win the title through the court...

irony

No, we wouldn't win the title through the courts. All of our points to date have been rightfully earned. We would simply have the courts restore the rightful point standings in the league.

Guest TheLegend

Huh?

irony

No, we wouldn't win the title through the courts. All of our points to date have been rightfully earned. We would simply have the courts restore the rightful point standings in the league.
so its rightful to let kalamaria use illegal players if its beneficial to you...and your so knowledgeable mister attorney. How bout you let some really educated and qualified people do the talking b4 you go around calling people stupid....

you and your so called moneyless president are all whining like the wousy team aek is about how aek deserves the title because they have blanco with 18 goals and not because they cant win the small games right?

you forget about that.

Moderator warning:One more post by you talking about other members and not the actuall topic and you are going to be out of here,FOR EVER. :angry:

Archived