Phantis Forums

Xanthi-Olympiakos

Crazy

Olympiakos last away game for the SL season might be the most crucial of all.After the hard home battle with Larisa,Olympiakos will be traveling to Xanthi for what might be the champion game for us.Olympiakos will be missing Pantos(red card suspension),Antzas(Injury),Bravo(injury) while Cezar situation is unknown after this past weekend.Pretty much no CB left except Zevlakow,Papadopulos(junior),and maybe Torosidis or Patsatzoglou to cover that spot.Xanthi as proven in the game against Pao is a hard team that has nothing to lose so they will go for the win in this one.Olympiakos needs to find the strenght and stamina to close them down and get the win.No buts or ifs.

Our D will be weak and we cannot underestimate xanthi. They have had some pretty good results this year like 3-2 over pao. Razsinski is a deadly striker and could destroy our Defence if we play a wrong formation. Patsa wont play center back, hes way to small and is no good in the air. Papadopoulos should get some time if were up by two or 3. And we need toro on the wing because of pantos

-----------------Niko------------------

--Toro---Zewlakow--Cesar?--Domi

--------Ledesma---Stolditis---------

Galletti-----Belluchi------leonardo- *** although we will see djole (but thats what I would prefer)

---------------Nunez----------------- Not even kidding. He has more spark then KOva but its higly unlikly. My whole roster is highly unlikly

Guest TheLegend

I dont see us winning. I see a tie. Hopefully same goes for aek. IF they catch paok on a good day even with their luck they wont win

Kovacevic managed to practice with the rest of the squad on Friday so he will be able to start the game while Stoltidis* was unable due to an injury and he might stay out of it or will wait for the last minute to decide.Also Domi was able to practice also.Sekoura is thinking of changing the formation to a 4-4-2 and we might see the following players starting:

---------------------------------------Nikopolidis--------------------------------------------

-----Torosidis-----------Zevlakow--------------Cezar or Bravo----Leonardo------------

-----Galletti------------Ledesma-----------------Patsatzoglou or Stoltidis*---Djole-----

--------------------Kovacevic-------------------Mitroglou or Nunez-----------------------

For this game we have out Antzas and Sisic (injury) and Pantos(suspension).

Kovacevic managed to practice with the rest of the squad on Friday so he will be able to start the game while Stoltidis* was unable due to an injury and he might stay out of it or will wait for the last minute to decide.Also Domi was able to practice also.Sekoura is thinking of changing the formation to a 4-4-2 and we might see the following players starting:

---------------------------------------Nikopolidis--------------------------------------------

-----Torosidis-----------Zevlakow--------------Cezar or Bravo----Leonardo------------

-----Galletti------------Ledesma-----------------Patsatzoglou or Stoltidis*---Djole-----

--------------------Kovacevic-------------------Mitroglou or Nunez-----------------------

For this game we have out Antzas and Sisic (injury) and Pantos(suspension).

No Belluschi? How has he played since his great performance against Chelsea?

2-2 :tdown:

Ksanthi has been waiting to get revenge from round 1...

I see this game going 1X

Olympiakos has played rubbish soccer for the entire season and don't deserve the prwta8lhma ...the same goes for aek and bazelos,...all 3 have been disgaceful when you look at their squads

I would say LARISSA has been the best team by far followed by Aris and Asteras

I hope we fluke a win but i cannot see how :whistle:

Guest TheLegend

how un epxected especialy off a free kick. after so many months of horid set peice delivery from him......

bravo...

We had to wait until round 29 for Olympiakos to play 4-4-2 and finally play some SOCCER :whistle:

Ksupnate reeeeeeeeeeeeeee....3-4-3???? ....4-3-3????? and 4-4-1-1 ????? don't suit our teams style :tdown:

Nikh me Hraklh kai akouw ta organa apo twra :LOL: :LOL:

Archived