Tsoglani

Who goes on and how?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes on and how?

• Victory for PAO
    • Victory for Rangers
    • 0:0 Tie in the 90 mins and Victory for PAO
    • 0:0 Tie in the 90 mins and Victory for Rangers

although i did predict the 1-1 scoreline, its not actually a prediction im happy came true

this game just reminds me how much i hate scottish football and anything related to it - theres not one scotsman in the world (with the exception of alex ferguson) that knows anything about football in my opinion

aha i 100% agree with you

Well pao fans, you guys are out of europe now. this shuold make me happy but honestly im mad abuot it. The greek team shoulda won and were miles better then rangers. Rangers had one decent chance that game. Pao had like 10. Theres no excuse for that. You can sit there an blame the ref but this is ur fault. Mattos... i couldnt have done worse on that chance if i tryed :LOL:

But ya... bad result for greek football.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good post drakos. Uuuuuuuuugh what can I say! Not advancing when your team is clearly the better side is much worse than when you just play like crap. Very difficult to get through this. I don't think Postiga was quite ready you know he's only been w/ us for a few weeks! We are still short when it comes to strikers; we need a really reliable scoring machine; somebody who can create on his own. Manucho I don't care for simply because he's on loan; the guy is just using our team as a springboard. We need to sign someone. Might have been better for Eki to start at the half. Pap maybe the 70th. Overall though they played real well and Peseiro needs to stay with us. Bravo for the effort guys.

i dont wanna think we out so we can play with atromito cuz theres no more dates open... :whistle:

ksanaleo... o peseiro prepei na afisei ta ''kollimata'' tou gia to kalo tis omadas

i think that rule will eventually have to change......

it is a bit unfair...it emphasizes tactics to equal your opponents score not outscore them....thats not really the point of football?

The rule is perfect and encourages enjoyable football. If PAO won on away goals you wouldn't be moaning.

The fact is PAO ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!! Get it through your heads!

Whenever you lose, all we read about is "we were amazing, but lost". "They only had one chance". "It was all the refs fault". "Galinovic walked under a ladder before the game and got bad luck so we lost".

Get a grip! When you have players like Nilson, Papadopoulos, Vyntra, Karagounis, etc, in your team then you should expect to catch a beating in Europe.

And I'll say now, what I said last year. IT'S THE FANS FAULT!!! Because you delude yourselves into believing that mediocrity is impressive. Last year PAO's performance against Lens stagnant, yet people were so "proud" of PAO's performance. This year the excuses started again... THE TEAM IS s%$#!! Demand better players or start learning to enjoy winning nothing!

Or you could just keep deluding yourselves... here I'll help you out:

"PAO is an omadara. We all know that DUDE is just anti-PAO. He is just plain wrong when he says that only 1 or 2 PAO players (MAX!) would get into Oly's team! Player for player we are better than Oly, the 4-0 was just lucky and the reason I don't remember the last time we won the league is because the refs in Greece cheat us! Going out in the last 16 last year and the last 32 of the UEFA Cup this year is just coincidence! We are, and always will be, an omadara!

HELLAS, EUROPI, PANATHINAIKOS!!!"

<_<

Guest TheLegend

popo re arxige!!!!!!!!!!!

he thinks hes Salpiggidis :tup: :nw: !!!

pame trifyllara we did exactly correct with early goal!

idk how he scored considering he didnt even look towards the goal but thats not my point...

The early goal screwed PAO because as we know English teams, scottish teams , etc can attack like dogs if a goal down....

If Pao scored say in the 60th minute thats 30 minutes for RAngers to score a goal....

Rangers had practiacaly a full game to find a goal and thats what they are known for...

this is not good for Greece at all... Olympiacos must beat Chelsea and then if thye do that beat the next team and get to the semis to have greeece get auto cl qualifiers....

:(

Pao didnt win but it proves to me that greek league is better then Scottish league. Pao played well and just couldnt put rangers away. If i aint wrong dont they play Werder Bremen next does that mean if they cant beat Bremen that greek soccer is better.

I was thinking about something similar to this but i didnt think it would be right to post it cause i dunno how right i am.

Greek Football is very similar to scotish. Imo the national teams are very equal, but greece is slightly better and would prevail. Now in club football both countries have a few giants and the rest pretty week and theres only a few teams who realisticaly have a chance to win. In Greece we have aek, pao and oly maybe Paok or aris too. And in scotland they have rangers celtic and thats about it. Aberdeen, Hearts, Whoever else aren t really considerd giants. Top team in greece olympiakos vs top team in scotland celtic...

Olympiakos are a better team and would prylly beat them

Second biggest teams, rangers vs pao. Well we saw who won, but honestly, who deserved to win?

So tahts 3 greek teams taht could be scotish teams. (including the nt)

Curently in third are in scotland are motherwell who defantly arent as good as aek, even with reasent strugles.

Some may say that even though there having a bad year, hearts are the third biggest team in scotland,,, Well we all remember who won the tie last year? I think 5-1 aek no?

And etc etc... I think all scotish teams are worse then there greek equvilant but they are all close. Greek and the scottish league are very simliar like ive said, but i think greek football has one step over scottish

Good post drakos. Uuuuuuuuugh what can I say! Not advancing when your team is clearly the better side is much worse than when you just play like crap. Very difficult to get through this. I don't think Postiga was quite ready you know he's only been w/ us for a few weeks! We are still short when it comes to strikers; we need a really reliable scoring machine; somebody who can create on his own. Manucho I don't care for simply because he's on loan; the guy is just using our team as a springboard. We need to sign someone. Might have been better for Eki to start at the half. Pap maybe the 70th. Overall though they played real well and Peseiro needs to stay with us. Bravo for the effort guys.

It looks to me that the team identified this as the priority-one position. With the exception of Salpigidis our entire striker corps has been shaken up. Papadopoulos has been relegated to the depth of the bench, we released Mantzios and Tsigas, and brought in two big international names. One short and nimble with some good history, and another tall and strong with a huge upside.

They are both question marks at this point, and Postiga has not done much to show that he was a better option than those who left. I am beginning to think that Spanish players don't fit well with PAO, but it's still early and with a little work on his explosiveness he might be indespensible next year (if he sticks around).

Manucho played well in Africa cup, where I understand the quality of defending is not all that stellar, and we'll have a good chance to see him in action in the next 10 games. I am in lockstep with millions of PAO fans who want to see him burn the nets.

In any case, I see us moving for another two strikers this summer. Hopefully Manucho will blind us with his shining performances and goals so we'll only have to worry about back-up players.

Clearly, this was the one weakness that caused this draw today. We needed someone to finish off the game when Rangers were in shambles in the first half, and no one stepped forward. Kudos to Goumas for helping out with a fantastic and inspired effort, but we won't go far if our strikers and our OMs don't score.

I think we need a spark from our midfield that is already doing a good job protecting our defense, and creating chances for themselves and the forwards.

Someone needs to finish, and I get the feeling we'll be seeing more of Ninis to provide a little spark to our otherwise excellent midfield (compared with the last 5 years).

although i did predict the 1-1 scoreline, its not actually a prediction im happy came true

this game just reminds me how much i hate scottish football and anything related to it - theres not one scotsman in the world (with the exception of alex ferguson) that knows anything about football in my opinion

i think its bit harsh to completely blame peseiro for tonites game but some of the things that happened could of been avoided - but funny enuff i respect him to have the balls to stick by his tactics and not give in to crowds/journalists etc

the game started off very well for us and as everyone wanted we got the early goal - but it was true that we lacked the killer instinct tonite to kill the game off after - we shouldnt be relying on saying "we deserved a penalty" or the tackling was hard by the scottish players. we simply lacked the killer blow

- it was a big mistake/gamble starting postiga tonite, and the more i think about it this was just a wasted signing - i mean if ur gonna get manucho why get him as well. i always believed we need ndoye on for 90 mins  today. he is obviously a much stronger player and chases a bit more, not to mention he would of made a meal of all the fouls he would of received. granted he came on, had a shot on his first touch, but it was truly a dissapointment seeing him benched.

- manucho - im not gonna say if he should of started (even on bench) or not but im glad peseiro came out one way or another made a decision and stuck with it.

- the biggest mistake lies within having tziolis and mattos starting. Ok - so he did end up starting them both and then was up 1-0 at HT. we came back and within 5 mins we lost all control of the middle of the park. and he didnt do anything about it. this was the biggest turning point of the game. he needed att his stage to have taken out either one of them (prolly tziolis) and put in either eki or ninis (preferabbly niinis but seeing as this kid never gets a chance, eki). This would allow the team to still soak up pressure but at least we would have a creative player who would be able to produce a counter with one ball from defence to attack. we missed this. and it was a terrible mistake. putting oin eki at 82nd min when its 1-1 for wat - just to show us his awake and was watchiing the game.

- putting pap on at 1-1 was an obvious move it would of always happened once rangers equalised.

- apart from this i was surprised/yet "fairly" pleased at vyntras performance, he wasnt th ebest but he was ok and id have to say an improved player. he evn had one good long range shot. i thought nilsson was fairly good and morris i though was superb. the goal when it came i thought was unavoidable - we had soaed so much pressure that ok it did take a bit of luck but wat do you do.

- wat im most pissed off goes back to playing two DM's in a game you need to win. This was like a cup final - do or die. we needed to score and at home. no excuses. so someone - please explain the term ATTACKING FOOTBALL and how it relates toi playing TWO DM's

if your gonna play at home when u need to win but ur opponents need a 1-1 or greater score draw then forget it - you absolutely need to come out firing. min of two strikers and only one DM in my opinion. and to be honest i wouldnt have cared if i saw postiga - salpi - and ndoye play from the start. i thought this was inexcusable. weve seen it happen with Lens at oaka, auxerre, rangers again with shoum at leoforos. im sorry to say but when u play with the tactics he did from the start it sounds like u have something to protect. so please explain wat we had to protect - the clean sheet in ibrox???????????

finally - id like to say my one good thing - i thought that salpis contribution was awesome - he didnt score, but he ran heaps, helped out in defence and showed he can even tackle and be strong off the ball.

Hey Adoni,

good thoughts there. I agree with most of what you said, but I have a different take on a couple of things. Please allow me to elaborate.

The two DMs was really not a bad idea, especially since they are both very creative, and Postiga starting looked to me like a brilliant move after Goumas scored.

I thought: "now they will open up and we have the perfect formation for an open game. Make it hard for them to get creative with our two DMs, and then have two quick and nimble forwards to punish them on the counter. I really thought we were sitting pretty. And we did. We created more chances, and it was bad luck (and their goalkeeper) who prevented us from scoring again.

One thing that happened that we did not to talk about (because we tend to only see our team), was the fact that Rangers did not freak out and did not give us any space. They are a very disciplined team and they stuck to their game. Load the midfield and take our few chances when they come. They did this even after they converted to 4-4-2. They never attacked wildly. They just moved the ball around in midfield and then they lobbed it towards our goal from center, left, and right. So, really Rangers should take credit for recognizing their position and playing a smart game.

The second half is instersting, and I don't want to second guess the coach from the comfort of already knowing the result. I recognize that in the heat of the game he has to make decisions and sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

While you seem to think that Peseiro was holding the team back, I saw that his attention to our offense cost us the qualification.

I watched the game like everyone else, and noticed that in the second half we looked flat, and that Rangers were able to push the ball closer to our box (even if it was mostly with lobs and soft crosses), eve thought they looked really impotent. At the moment (aroung 50') I thought we need some fresh legs to defend in midfield. Instead, Peseiro decided to refresh our offensive line with N'doye, and at the same time he turned the system into a more attacking 4-2-3-1. I liked the gutsy move to be honest, but it did not work well for us because it became even more difficult for us to win the ball in midfield. Rangers were good at holding the ball with sure passing, so it was not just our failure.

He put N'doy, Karagounis, and Ivanschitz in front of the DMs, and in effect allowing them less defensive responsibillities. Rangers were able to exploit our FBs (both of them for about five minutes) because they got less help from the midfielders in front of them.

So, maybe I am wrong, (and I'll watch the game again tonight), but I looked to me as if Peseiro was setting up our offensive side of the field. At the time I liked the thought, but in retrospect I wish he had put in another midfielder along with N'doye (but who would he take out -- this was the time when Karagounis had picked up his game as well, Tziolis was good, Mattos I would never take out of a game like this, and Ivanschitz had a few excellent runs down the left).

So, if I were the coach and knowing what I know now, I would have played N'doye from the start. Then in the second half I would have put Gonzales in for Karagounis (around 50', and then Ninis in for Tziolis around 70'). But I am not the coach (which is a good thing for the team :) ), and maybe such moves would have made matters worst.

Anyway, there is really no reason to beat a dead horse. We made the 32, we played well, and we got eliminated. It happened before and will happen again. It's not like we were knocked of the first round, and as much as we all secretly want to win the UEFA cup, most of us are realistic enough to know that there are much better teams out there. We lost to a team that wasn't the best, but that we weren't much better than they were overall. Now we are left with the one big price that we are perfectly positioned to win (SuperLeague). In the summer I hope we see moves to make us win games against such teams easily, but we'll deal with that in due time.

I think it's time again to band together as a team (and fans) and focus on the next game without knee-jerk reactions. This season especially the team seems to have a good handle on assesment, and we still have a couple of aces to play (Manucho, Ninis). Let's hope we celebrate in the end.

when the goal went in... i actually felt my heart break... i felt the pain amongst all the fans in the stadium, all the players on the park, all of the panathinaikos fans all over the world.. on the 81st minute i know we shared the same pain..

many people can go home and sleep it off... but im in australia (its morning) and i have to go to work and have a miserable day...

golara from goumas though.. probably the best i've seen in uefa cup this year.. and thats not being bias

im with you on that one mate, im in NZ and i hate these days...

i think that rule will eventually have to change......

it is a bit unfair...it emphasizes tactics to equal your opponents score not outscore them....thats not really the point of football?

The rule is perfect and encourages enjoyable football. If PAO won on away goals you wouldn't be moaning.

The fact is PAO ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!! Get it through your heads!

Whenever you lose, all we read about is "we were amazing, but lost". "They only had one chance". "It was all the refs fault". "Galinovic walked under a ladder before the game and got bad luck so we lost".

Get a grip! When you have players like Nilson, Papadopoulos, Vyntra, Karagounis, etc, in your team then you should expect to catch a beating in Europe.

And I'll say now, what I said last year. IT'S THE FANS FAULT!!! Because you delude yourselves into believing that mediocrity is impressive. Last year PAO's performance against Lens stagnant, yet people were so "proud" of PAO's performance. This year the excuses started again... THE TEAM IS s%$#!! Demand better players or start learning to enjoy winning nothing!

Or you could just keep deluding yourselves... here I'll help you out:

"PAO is an omadara. We all know that DUDE is just anti-PAO. He is just plain wrong when he says that only 1 or 2 PAO players (MAX!) would get into Oly's team! Player for player we are better than Oly, the 4-0 was just lucky and the reason I don't remember the last time we won the league is because the refs in Greece cheat us! Going out in the last 16 last year and the last 32 of the UEFA Cup this year is just coincidence! We are, and always will be, an omadara!

HELLAS, EUROPI, PANATHINAIKOS!!!"

<_<

oh dude, thats a wee bit harsh.

PAO was the better team and Rangers did cheat. re dude You have to put up with us real fans moaning when OUR team looses in ludacris fashions. I understand you support all greeks in europe but some of us are a little bit more green than we are blue and white

anyway F*** it we all knew this would happen, now the whole world will think rangers (and scottish) football is better........

(BTW I agree the away goals rule is fine and if it werent in place then a lot of games would go to penalties etc......)

Even though i was pissed off right now i am actually happy that it ended this way.

Gia na mathei o m#$%!s o Peseiro na paizei gia to miden stin Skotia etsi wste na exoun oi Rangers tin efkairia na prokrithoun eite me niki eite me isopalia me goal.

Se ola ta sites diavasa tin Bathmologia ton Paixtwn.

Pouthena distixos den diabasa gia tin m*****a pou ederne ton Peseiro gia alli mia fora .

Blepeis re p***** mou oti apo tin arxi tou 2 imixronou exeis xasei tin kiriarxia sto Kentro kai den kaneis kamia allagi. Eki pou trws to goal thimithikes na baleis re p***** ton gonzales kai meta mou vazeis ton Pap pou exei na dei kalo agona apo ta prokrimatika tou UEFA?

Den itane etoimos o Manucho? Par'ta*****a mou tora p***** Portogale kai as erthei na mou pei kaneis oti eine Kalos Proponitis.

Ti exei kanei os tora o Peseiro:

1) exei katastrepsei ton Nini

2) exei to kalitero aristero back (Spyropoulos pou akoma perimeni debuto)

3) exei ksesxisti na bazei mesa Seric kai Papadopoulous.

4) Pairnei gia daniko enan pola iposxomeno paixti (Manucho) kai to paidi den prolavaini na dei evropi apo tin m*****a tou Portogalou.

5) Ean kai Galinoviz itan poli kalos den paboume na exoume ton kalitero Termatofilaka tis perasmenis xronias ston Pago

6)Eleos pia me ton Tzioli kai ton Matos tha borouse simera na ton bgalei ekso kai oxi na ton exi pasarela simera bas kai ton doun meriki skaouter.

7) oso gia to epithetiko podosfairo kala krasia akoma kai o Shoum pou den ton pigena stin thiteia tou eixe riksi i omada peripou 63 goal

<@@@@@@@@ edited!>

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

ksexases episis na anafereis tin mania tou na paizei se kathe agona me 2 amintikous mesous +ton eki stin sentra anti na paizei piso apo tous epithetikous kai oti katastrepse kai ena allo megalo talento tou ellinikou podosfairou... ton Dimoutso... to thimate kaneis to palikari???? i tin mania tou na dilonei tous etoimous podosfairistes, anetoimous... i tin mania pou exei sto amintiko podosfairo?? edo reseis vazoume ena goal me to zori me ergoteli, veroia ktl ktl kai meta oloi i omada girizei piso... diladi ti perimename oloi na kanei me tous rangers??

ego tha to fonazo... i na ksekolisei apo ta "kolimata" pou exei gia to kalo tis panathas i na paei piso stin aravia...

PS. I would like to see Doni as a coach to pao... autos o proponitis einai o monos pou paizei epithetiko kai kalo podosfairo... fantasteite ti tha ekane ston pao me tetoious paixtes pou exoume!!!

Even though i was pissed off right now i am actually happy that it ended this way.

Gia na mathei o m#$%!s o Peseiro na paizei gia to miden stin Skotia etsi wste na exoun oi Rangers tin efkairia na prokrithoun eite me niki eite me isopalia me goal.

Se ola ta sites diavasa tin Bathmologia ton Paixtwn.

Pouthena distixos den diabasa gia tin m*****a pou ederne ton Peseiro gia alli mia fora .

Blepeis re p***** mou oti apo tin arxi tou 2 imixronou exeis xasei tin kiriarxia sto Kentro kai den kaneis kamia allagi. Eki pou trws to goal thimithikes na baleis re p***** ton gonzales kai meta mou vazeis ton Pap pou exei na dei kalo agona apo ta prokrimatika tou UEFA?

Den itane etoimos o Manucho? Par'ta*****a mou tora p***** Portogale kai as erthei na mou pei kaneis oti eine Kalos Proponitis.

Ti exei kanei os tora o Peseiro:

1) exei katastrepsei ton Nini

2) exei to kalitero aristero back (Spyropoulos pou akoma perimeni debuto)

3) exei ksesxisti na bazei mesa Seric kai Papadopoulous.

4) Pairnei gia daniko enan pola iposxomeno paixti (Manucho) kai to paidi den prolavaini na dei evropi apo tin m*****a tou Portogalou.

5) Ean kai Galinoviz itan poli kalos den paboume na exoume ton kalitero Termatofilaka tis perasmenis xronias ston Pago

6)Eleos pia me ton Tzioli kai ton Matos tha borouse simera na ton bgalei ekso kai oxi na ton exi pasarela simera bas kai ton doun meriki skaouter.

7) oso gia to epithetiko podosfairo kala krasia akoma kai o Shoum pou den ton pigena stin thiteia tou eixe riksi i omada peripou 63 goal

<@@@@@@@@ edited!>

:tdown:  :tdown:  :tdown:  :tdown:

ksexases episis na anafereis tin mania tou na paizei se kathe agona me 2 amintikous mesous +ton eki stin sentra anti na paizei piso apo tous epithetikous kai oti katastrepse kai ena allo megalo talento tou ellinikou podosfairou... ton Dimoutso... to thimate kaneis to palikari???? i tin mania tou na dilonei tous etoimous podosfairistes, anetoimous... i tin mania pou exei sto amintiko podosfairo?? edo reseis vazoume ena goal me to zori me ergoteli, veroia ktl ktl kai meta oloi i omada girizei piso... diladi ti perimename oloi na kanei me tous rangers??

ego tha to fonazo... i na ksekolisei apo ta "kolimata" pou exei gia to kalo tis panathas i na paei piso stin aravia...

PS. I would like to see Doni as a coach to pao... autos o proponitis einai o monos pou paizei epithetiko kai kalo podosfairo... fantasteite ti tha ekane ston pao me tetoious paixtes pou exoume!!!

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Ferte ton Dwni OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE

re paidia...... i saw that Rangers didnt play as well as pao during that game but s%$#! happens get over it

When oly loses in England i will have to get over it. the problem was that you guys got your hopes up

nai re file, paiksame kala alla ego san panathinaikos trelamenos den thelo otan i omada mou vazei ena goal na girnaei oloi piso kai na dioxnei tin mpala kai opou paei... thelo na paizei epithetikos podosfairo.. na vazei 3-4 goal se kathe paixnidi.. auto einai to podosfairo... auto me to 1-0 kai epistrofi oloi piso den egine 2-3 fores.. ginete se kathe agona tou panathinaikou... ekei pou ipostiriza peseiro san trelos e kapou varethika pia autin tin katastasi, + ola ta alla me thema ton nini etc etc... autos o anthropos tha me katantisei kardiako kai kamia ora tha patho kanena heart-attack kai tha me psaxnete!!! :P

Kala paiksame sto prwto imixrono. Sto deftero to kentro to eixe i Rangers.

Afto itan kai o logos pou mas skotosan sto telos.

Den ginete panta o Salpi na prepei na trexei stin amina gia na boithisi.

Ean afti prepei na eine i douleia to epithetikou tous amintikous kai ta amintika haf ti ta theloume. As kanoume mia omada apo Salpigidides. An kai kata tin gnomi mou that eixame mallo poli kalitera apotelesmata apo oti exoume.

O Peseiro eine ligos. Ton stiriksa stin arxi alla otan enas proponitis kanei lathi ta opoia vlepei akoma kai i gineka mou pou den asxoleite me to podosfairo eeee tote then paei allo gamo tin koinonia mou.

Parte epitelous enan ellina proponitiopos px Donis,Rotsa("ellinas"),Filakouris,

Valte gia texniko diefthinti ton Barzycha. Kai tha doume ean o PAO borei na paei mprosta.

Vazexa, Saravako!!!!

thimase me ton filakouri pou nomizo itan ston pagko gia 2-3 paixnidia.. ti mpala epekse o pao??? kai malista eixe pei to eksis.. "o pao den xreiazete 2 xaf se kathe agona" :nw: :nw:

I'm disappointed but life goes on, and we have one big target ahead of us. Realistically speaking, I didn't think PAO was good enough to reach the UEFA final so we'd exit at some point. "Almost there" is just a footnote in the books.

I'd be very, very happy if we won the domestic title this season. Now we can focus solely on this goal!

i am editing my pst because i realized some peoples comments are not even worth respnding to...

I feel your pain man.

<bad-bad humor ahead>

On the coach subject. Yeah, tra la la, how about Apostolakis or Antoniadis, I mean great players I am sure they'll do well in anything else they do. I am all for Domazos, Antoniou, Eleftherakis, Grammos, apo thn poli erxomai, Greek yeah! kai sthn korfh kanela. I hope they do the kolpo grosso and bring us Lemonis because he is the only one that plays "attacking" football. Bajevic sux, einai prodoths re, prodose thn omada mas, tria poulakia kathontant Zaets was a great player for us too how about Zaets? Xaireta mas ton platano eim' elafrys san vomvitsa sto keno san tsantaki laiko, Malezani only went once to a UEFA final his resume is not as good as any Greeks. Greeks are the best (except Vintra and lately Papadopulos who were born in some other low life country, and Tziolis who...well, we just need something to bitch about and he looks like the easy victim). We have the best culture, the best food, the best people, the best life, the best sea, the best natural wonders, the best history, the best football the best music, the best literature, the best poetry, the best moms, the best humor, the best everything you get the drift. Munoz was the best. Markarian made us all look cool with the ultra-attacking team he displayed. We really scored a ton then. I was tired of seeing so many goals and I pulled a leg muscle jumping off the couch to celebrate so many goals, and when I called the team to complain the loser owners refused to send the blonde Norwegian masseuse to my house. It was totaly *their* fault. you know. I hope these KEP people have a better attitude when they take over. So many goals tra la la kai dyo xares. Bring back Markarian. He was even good at attacking enemy referees. That's what I mean attacking football. Total attack! on the refs, the assistants, the chairs, the everythings. That tous *&*%*& th )&(%^$ and @&^*() ama laxei kai $&*^^## Don't say anything about the overpriced palto that gave our enemies a championship witha stupid penatly and who impregnated the coache's wife and then thn ekane me elafra phdhmatakia stous akatonomastous. Shum, forget these looser, only won a miserable double playing horrible football. Olizadebe, e, e. Peseiro's resume would probably fit nicely into the footer of Donis' resume. Peseiro is a loser. Sure we heckled Gekas to the point he stopped celebrating his goals with us but we were just kidding. We knew he was good and that's why we flipped-flopped when he left. Now that he douesn't scores any more we' start mocking him again. Bring us a real coach. Peseiro made it to the UEFA final too. Big deal. Peseiro is gay, he is hanchback, he has hummer toes, he has an overbite, he is Turkish, he is Maced..(er, I am not going to say the bad word), he is Portuguese, he is this and that and then some. He took the best attacking team in the universe and converted it to "two Livathinos" losers. All our coaches sux they don't play Sapanis, Bikovski, Siontis, Theodoridis, Xaireta mas ton platano. Put in our favorite players re loser. Xesthke h forada st' aloni ki ets' na oum.

</attempt at tongue in cheek humor>

:band:

PS. I came in this morning to write something about the game, but I forgot.

I'm disappointed but life goes on, and we have one big target ahead of us. Realistically speaking, I didn't think PAO was good enough to reach the UEFA final so we'd exit at some point. "Almost there" is just a footnote in the books.

I'd be very, very happy if we won the domestic title this season. Now we can focus solely on this goal!

Athinaie,

stop making sense man. You are now officially warned :bangin:

Archived