1. 1. Who goes on and how?

• Victory for PAO
    • Victory for Rangers
    • 0:0 Tie in the 90 mins and Victory for PAO
    • 0:0 Tie in the 90 mins and Victory for Rangers

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pw pw, everytime the ball approaches the Rangers goal it smells like a goal! A little our players being really nimble, a little their defense looking arthritic, we should be scoring a little more often :D

The team looks confident. Goumas is awesome, Vintra is doing a lot of work on the left, Mattos and Salpi are all over the place.

Goumas is god today. What an awesome shot again, and what a save by their golakeeper :nw: :nw: :nw:

Now the crowd seems to be into it

i have to say that i just watched a great first half from our boys!!!! salpiggidis einai ola ta lefta :nw: :nw: genika oloi i omada einai se kali mera... postigas good too!

Great first half by pao. Only real chance given up was in the last 5 on a great individual play by Novo.

They are alot better defensively than i thought but Pao still managed 3 classic chances and a goal. With the ball low we are very dangerous against them and i feel that if we can get one more its over.

I really like postiga today. We are play good low football, with the ball on the ground and it shows that he is very technical.

A bunch of Rangers fans were sayin in a forum that Pao are sh*te as we only got one chance in the end of the game at Ibrox.

well today we have 4 GREAT chances and a goal. and the game is half over.

We should press them high and look for mistake caused by the pressing.

I wouldnt make any subs just yet ...the team seems to be playing fine.

Vyntra had a great Half OFFENSIVELY. I was surprised to see him push so forward. But how awesome would it of been with a natural LB playing for us. A dude like Spyropoulos would of been great tonight.

however, in the first game, Rangers attacked from vyntras side and today it looks liek peseiro gave the Entoli to play from that side with the ball and have support from the winger. it looks like it surpised them.

Goumas goal was amazing! I wish we would have put in another quick one before the half but we did play good until the last 10min where they started to press. We need to come out strong and get one more in the first 20min. Vyntra needs to stop making so many mistakes and they need to get ivan free so he can come down the flank and cross them in. Come on PAO make it happen

Archived