Tsoglani

Who goes on and how?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes on and how?

• Victory for PAO
    • Victory for Rangers
    • 0:0 Tie in the 90 mins and Victory for PAO
    • 0:0 Tie in the 90 mins and Victory for Rangers

guys i think we are in danger here.. rangers will come out flying to get the away goal first.. then pao will need 2 goals to progress.. you cant say in glascow we dominated.. i think they had the clear cut chances and our shots were mostly long range.. i hope the home ground advantage and crowd can change all this..

come on PAO!!!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

itll be a new game...well go at them as well this time. Its pointless not to go ahead an attack from the start. We have 90 mins to score...

going down 1-0 is actually = 2-0. So we need go and seek to equalize from the first minute and give us a cushion!

Rangers did not have a very special attack...and without Ibrox, and in an away stadium they wont be as energized. Hope to see Maucho out there....he doesnt need that much training with the team to be tall and grab a header....Salpi will be the speed and finishing, Manucho in the air...

itll be a new game...well go at them as well this time. Its pointless not to go ahead an attack from the start. We have 90 mins to score...

going down 1-0 is actually = 2-0. So we need go and seek to equalize from the first minute and give us a cushion!

Rangers did not have a very special attack...and without Ibrox, and in an away stadium they wont be as energized. Hope to see Maucho out there....he doesnt need that much training with the team to be tall and grab a header....Salpi will be the speed and finishing, Manucho in the air...

i tottaly agree re!!! we have to attacking at least till we score two goals... then sit back and "antipitheseis"

if we play like glascow... im sorry pou to leo but we gonna loss... sitting back for 90 mins not good...

Peseiro seems to pay a lot of attention to "building a coherent team" and to try to make sure the players are happy.

The report from Seretis today said that in his press conference he was asked also if Malartz would start. He said that he is happy to have three, not just two, great goalkeepers. He said "I might be making a mistake, and if I do I want to apologize :o to Malartz, but Galinovic will play against Rangers".

It sounds like he is a person of honesty and integrity who has the conviction of his own beliefs.

It also looks like he is the one that is the Alpha male in the pack and for once I am glad to see a coach that is calm but also stern without losing his locker room. The way he handled the Papadopoulos situation I think was telling. He made sure that Pap above all knew who is who, and then he did not try to put him in the freezer but to integrate him back in the team from another level.

Manucho would be good to see soon but who knows? The coaches and doctors know better about his overall physical and mental fitness.

We'll win one way or another, so it's all academic right now.

the thing is.. we only have manucho on loan til the end of the season!

if we get knocked out by rangers (knock on wood), he will not have a chance to play uefa this season.

manucho is arguably the best player we have til the end of the season and he is going to waste.

i believe we needed him for a game like the rangers and if he might spoil "team chemistry" why did we even sign him on loan? this is a really big game for pao!! what did we get him on loan for?? to help us beat an ergotelis, levadiakos, veroia ??

im upset his not playing

an den valei tora ton manucho, pote tha ton valei???? tora einai to paidi se forma... ego tha elega ston peseiro na afisei merika kolimata pou exei gia to kalo tis omadas...

it is 200% file! im pissed... he was trainning all week for the game.. he did good job... he scored too at the practise but mister peseiro...

i respect peseiro. i think he is a good coach.. but this is a BIG mistake.

i think hes a good coach too and he does really good job at the team but he has some "kolimata" that i dont like...

he just came..relax..he prob doesnt even know all his teammates names yet...peseiro hasnt been building a team just to start throwing new players into the deep end because they have promising names..

anyway, i hope we kick ass but something tells me rangers will score tomorrow..i dont knw why and i dont know what the score will be, but i hpe to see an exciting match tomorrow with a european caliber pao playing...

is the game on live on ERT-SAT in australia tomorrow morning

if not how can i watch game live

its not on ERT the only way to watch it is with Setanta on Fox.

U pay $15 for the month and then u cancel it.

Can't wait to watch Pao at Leoforos at 4am :)

Apparently its sold out or is that what Tzigger has told the media?

Will G13 be there?

so if i ring up foxtel now can i get the channel by the time i get home from work?

which is 5:30ish

Yeah i did mine last nite at 7pm.

Go to channel 525 dial the number on the screen and give them ur credit card details and you will get it straight away. Or for more details check out au.setanta.com

Just remember to cancel it before the 20th of every month or they will charge you for the next month :)

he just came..relax..he prob doesnt even know all his teammates names yet...peseiro hasnt been building a team just to start throwing new players into the deep end because they have promising names..

anyway, i hope we kick ass but something tells me rangers will score tomorrow..i dont knw why and i dont know what the score will be, but i hpe to see an exciting match tomorrow with a european caliber pao playing...

oloi oi alloi stis alles omades pou mpikan amesos kai evalan goal... ti einai auto?? an ksereis mpala paizeis... an den ksereis mpala den paizeis...

is the game on live on ERT-SAT in australia tomorrow morning

if not how can i watch game live

if you have ERT-SAT then you can watch the game..

Archived