Phantis Forums

New Transfer: Mohamed Kallon

Genome

Kallon signs on for AEK

AEK Athens FC have signed 28-year-old striker Mohamed Kallon on a six-month contract.

'Here to play'

The Sierra Leone international returns to Europe after a stint with Saudi Arabian side Al Ittihad and is determined to make the most of his chance. "I feel happy to be at AEK Athens and I will do my best to help them achieve their goals," Kallon said. "I am happy to be back in football after taking some time off to deal with some minor problems. I love football and I am here to play."

Much travelled

In a much-travelled career Kallon counts FC Lugano, Bologna FC, Genoa CFC, Cagliari Calcio, Reggina Calcio and Vicenza Calcio amongst his former clubs and spent three years with FC Internazionale Milano between 2001 and 2004. He scored eleven league goals for Monaco during the 2004/05 season but fell out of favour and joined Al Hilal on loan in 2005/06. He spent two further campaigns with Monaco but made just eight Ligue 1 appearances during that time before returning to Al Hilal at the end of last season. AEK are top of the Greek Super League and face Getafe CF in the UEFA Cup Round of 32.

Source.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is no such "unit" as Kallon, Blanco or Rivaldo ...

they are part of the Group called Team AEK ...

The sooner they realise that the better for them ...

If they dont ... bye bye...

:hypocrite:

Exactly!

Good he's getting that fine, no need for such a display!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived