Phantis Forums

Apollon Kalamarias-Olympiakos

Crazy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLegend

http://www.contra.gr/news_large.aspx?date=...today&paper=fos

can someone explain to me the big headline in the middle ti 8a kanoune to kalokaipi????

Rumors some players are breaking club policies (staying out late etc..) and that Kokalis also said the other day that hes upset about recent performances and things WILL change soon.

I guess this is a warning to players to not slack and not bullshit around or they are out this summer.

I hope we dont go ahead with this. Let Kalamaria keep their 3 points and also they earned them. If anythig happens to them just fine them.

I agree but not on the fine.After all EPO granted the guy permision.If they come out now and say that they made a mistake,the people responsible at EPO that did not do their jobs should be punished and not the team.

I would say the same for my team: they lost the match fair & square, so I would NOT want the 3 points even through a rematch. It's nice to see many of Oly fans agree that Kalamaria won on the field and should keep the points.

When PAO lost the cup final last year, the scorer was found to have used baned drugs. We sucked, we lost. Good! I'd say the same if Asteras who beat us in Tripoli had used a player under the same cirumstances like Kalamaria.

In the final analysis, decisions like this one totally discredit the sport and the league. :xxx:

hey hollywood.. ok understood.. the board has to do what is right,, cause if they let this pass then it sets a precedent.. so it has to be nailed.. down now.. but i think oly shouldnt get the points,, no one should,, that is only fair...

sensible

Guest TheLegend

According to what fifa rules? You guys took the section talking about players in the national leagues. This is a completely different rule. If you look through you can find it soemwhere... Im not gona spend hours readying through Fifa rules though.

Com'on. EPO gives him the "papers" Kalamaria uses the player. The dispute should stop there and they should go after the league people who approved the trasnfer. End of story (in a reasonable universe...)

Also, what does it really mean for OLY (for any team) that an opponent uses a ..nomad [someone who moves around from place to place frequently]???????... He's a player like any other on the Kalamaria squad. One of 11 on the pitch. Big deal. He's not even a super player! {even so, if Kalamaria got a super-duper god of a player but the team got the OK from the league, he should play too!}

I'd be truly EMBARRASSED to try to win a game when my team loses it on the pitch.

We're talking about mighty Oly and a Kalamaria that's trying to stay in the division.... Was that player what lost the game for Oly?...... Seriously.... :whistle:

That's exactly my point. NO unfair advantage for Kalamaria either.

At least the Larissa player that scored against PAO in the Cup final had used performance-enhancing drugs and, thus, an unfair advantage. But, I'm not calling for a repeat of the game.

Guest TheLegend

At least the Larissa player that scored against PAO in the Cup final had used performance-enhancing drugs and, thus, an unfair advantage. But, I'm not calling for a repeat of the game.

Doesnt matter if he scored a goal or did nothing. He wasnt supposed to be on the feild. You get punished for Attempting to rob a bank or even tresspasing but not doing anything else right? They put on illegal player. And im sure Kalamaria wanted the replay. Theyd rather not lose points....

Guest TheLegend

And it doesnt matter what you or other people "call" for. It matters what the teams and their players do. Fans, especially ones that arent at the games, mean nothing in these legal/business situations.

Guest TheLegend

Is it Olympiacos' fault it wasnt nullified? No.... so.... Ask whoever put his signature on the paper why wasnt it nullified.... Its already proven illegal so why you trying to dispute that it was legal.

Archived