Phantis Forums

Apollon Kalamarias-Olympiakos

Crazy

we defantly dont deserve the points... anyone see the defending at the end of the game? Three defenders made mistakes!

Pantos: Put no pressure on the guy and let him have a clean look.

Antzas and Zelekow just stood there, watched the guy and let him have a free clean header.

Awful! Olympiakos had no flow this game. I will be pissed if they get the points.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it seems this case will go to UEFA cuz kalamaria is willing to appeal everything sayin they had the papers from EPO and from uefa.

if the case goes to uefa, kalamaria will not be punished. they cant punish a team for playing a player they signed and accepted the tranfers for. dont forget UEFA has to make the transfer final.

Great,lovely pitchy guys so far.Lets stay with the topic at hand,Apollonas-Olympiakos and not go left and right please(refs-Pao-Aek-4:0-Petros)Good conversation,leads to no end result thow.thank you mucho.

We have to see this outcome from outside point of view, what happened with apolon kalamaria was illegal. but what right has olympiacos to dispute it..

I think its the super leagues problem, its not like the player scored the goal.

I see the only fair result is to deduct the points from kalamaria. and thats it.

being an olympiacos supporter, it wouldnt feel right to take these points.. ( plus we wouldnt hear the end of it from pao and aek supporters.. hehe )

nope dont want the points.. :o

hey hollywood.. ok understood.. the board has to do what is right,, cause if they let this pass then it sets a precedent.. so it has to be nailed.. down now.. but i think oly shouldnt get the points,, no one should,, that is only fair...

this really pisses me off..... one crappy game that oly played and all you guys are going on and on about how bad we suck and pay the refs.

until this year, we never did well in europe, but when people like bajevic and castillos 15 mil stepped up, we played better in greece and in europe. every team has a bad day and i dont think one bad result should give the pao and aek fans, mostly pao, the F***in right to talk about olympiakos and say the same s%$#! over and over again about 7-0 etc etc. This is a dog eat dog world and of course money hungry people will go to court and get three points, i dont think we deserve them, but they are going for them anyways

if oly do get the 3 points come mid week then thats complete BS!!!

they dnt deserve s%$#!, they got spat on by a s%$#! team and now they get there lawyers to protest a m*****a rule to steal the 3 points so they can go on top...

Typical!

Do you think PAO would have gone for the 3 points?????

I see evryone point here but i have a question: Will Oly had done the same thing if they had won this game or will the had just swept it under the carpet? I am not trying to start anything here just wanted some opinions about this....

In my eyes,Apollonas should be fined but keep the points.I dont care if that evolved any other team what would,should,must happen.Kalamaria was better and deserves the points and Petros Kokkalis did not handle the situation corectly.Either you go right away and object that the player should not play,before the game or right after or you dont.Going around and saying we know but we are not going to file a complain and then afterwards you do,that is not the way you do business.If Pao or AEK were in the same spot,i dont care what they would have done or said but for the case at hand,Kalamaria should get a fine but keep the points.

PS.For the defenders of pride and honor in here,dont jump to be a martyr because if the same happened to your clubs,whats feels right and what is actually the law, it would have changed totally your point of view ;) ............This is a matter that SL heads or Fifa should resolve.The funny thing is that some other greek clubs were willing to file a complain for this game if Olympiakos didnt since they are close to points with Apollonas and would love to see them lose those points...... :LOL: Elladara Athanati

last year pao lost the cup final and the larisa forward wich scored the winning goal was tested positive for using a banned substance right after the game!

pao could also have gone to both epo - fifa/uefa but they did not and that was also the best thing to do!

if kalamaria has the players blue card it can not be their problem! as they have not done anything wrong!

Ti les re tsoglani?

Sorry guys, I just could not resist this one.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

saresi to nick mou eeee

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

May i Introduce myself

Tsoglani Tsoglanidis epitimos proedros kai idritis tou silogou Tsoglaniaki Enotiki Kinisi (short TEK) :LOL: :LOL:

My real name is Tsoglanopoulos :LOL:

I am glad to see you have a good sense of humor buddy.

It was all in gest.

Have Fun.

this really pisses me off..... one crappy game that oly played and all you guys are going on and on about how bad we suck and pay the refs.

I do not know which games you have been watching,but I have seen all of OSFP games this year(except the 4-0 with Pao, as I was on my way to Athens) and i can say with absolute certainty this is the first year in a very long time that we suck domestically in almost every game.

We play well in europe ,where we pretty much seat back with 2 and 3 defensive mids and counterattack, but.......

When we have to face the same tactic from Greek teams , and need to bring the play to them and create opportunities,we are unable to do so.

All I see is a team that plays like amateurs.

Players bunched up every where,midfielders that are either to far up or to far back on most plays,guys that cannot make a 10 yard pass if their life depended on it,..... Christ you name it.

This is pathetic.

I have to say I have been embarrassed when I watch games with my own son.

And by the way, why isn't anybody wondering why we have so many injuries?

I know from my playing days and those of my son's that many times a player gets injured because of mistakes on the practice field(wrong type , not enough, or to much training), and a player will allways ,allways get re injured if he returns from injury to soon.

Starting to ring a bell?

As a very recent example I would have to say that I was shocked to see Belluschi play in a game after practically a week of training with the team.

If it walks like a duck.....

Lets be realistic here only reason why Oly is doing this is for the 3 points, cut the BS people who think oly are trying to set an example or make an example of kalamarias for the good of the league... like some oly fans have stated if Kalamarias get punished they should either be fined or just lose the 3 points...

but oly should no way in the world ever receive any points for this... i mean think about it; if oly had won and still went to fifa and epo then klamarias would be fined at worst... i honestly think if oly had won the game we wouldnt hear anything about it...

Just another example of "money talks and Bullshit walks" where the all mighty always get there way and keep down the rest... :angry:

Why should oly benefit from this and get 3 points when they dnt deserve s%$#!...

typical BS in Greek football and Greek society alltogether... :tdown:

im not sayin pao wouldnt do the same. but they shouldnt. im sure levadia, ergotelis and veria would of filed a complaint.

what i cant understand is if UEFA allowed the transfer, there shouldnt be a problem.

lets break this down.

Walner player for Falkirk in the summer. i think it was 5 games. then in october, out of transfer season, loaned him to Hamilton some b division side in Scotland. there he layed 2 games and then falkirk called him back to transfer him to Kalamaria.

if it was illegal, fifa wouldnt allow the transfer as it happend in the case Of Daniel Cousin of rangers. he played for lens for 20 minuts and then was transfered to Rangers. two weeks ago rangers tried transferin him to fullham but it was blocked by fifa because he had been transfered once before.

another case, a little more similar is the case of david forde. he is a keeper that played for Luton and was loaned out to Cardiff. or vice versa. i cant remember, then his inital team tried selling him to another team but the spl blocked the transfer because they felt he played for 2 sides. they are goin to fifa about this whole side but the point is they blocked the tranfer because he played for two teams. heres what was said.

He went on an emergency loan from Cardiff to Luton but because they are in the same league structure English clubs have an agreement that it doesn't count as a transfer.

"Because he had already played for Cardiff in a Welsh Cup tie it has been blocked and our friends at the SFA have refused to recognise the English agreement.

"I've taken it to FIFA to give an answer on it. The paperwork has been done before the window closed so if we get the go-ahead it can still go through."

the transfer of kalamarias walner went through fifa so i dont see how it can be a problem if there were papers signed.

heres the link

http://sports.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Fo...britain-locale/

Ti les re tsoglani?

saresi to nick mou eeee

May i Introduce myself

Tsoglani Tsoglanidis epitimos proedros kai idritis tou silogou Tsoglaniaki Enotiki Kinisi (short TEK) :LOL: :LOL:

It was all in gest.

Have Fun.

Dude ti tha katso no skaso me ta paramithia pou mas poulane oi Kokalides,Vardinogianides,Bgenopoulou,Aggelopouloi,Gianakopouloi.

Vre den pane na g*****oune oloi tous. Ego thelo na vlepo kali bala.

Ean ginete afto kai borei na nikaei kai i omada mou akoma kalitera.

alla pano apo olla eime Ellinas kai agapo tin patrida mou kai tous simpatriotes mou.

(Entaksi iparxoun merikes ekseresis logo xamilou noitikou gnomona alla telos panton...)

Eimaste ellines re kai oi ellines gelane,glentane,xorevoune.

Den skotononte metaksi tous para skotonoun mono aftous pou tous apiloun tin eleftheria tous.

Alla fenete oti oi perisoteroi ellines pou zoune stin ellada to exoun ksexasi afto.

PS: dakrisa gia ton filathlo tou PAO pou skotothike se simplokes kai to idio dakrisa kai gia ton filathlo tou olympiakou pou skotothike :nono: :nono: :nono:

Ti les re tsoglani?

saresi to nick mou eeee

May i Introduce myself

It was all in gest.

Have Fun.

Dude ti tha katso no skaso me ta paramithia pou mas poulane oi Kokalides,Vardinogianides,Bgenopoulou,Aggelopouloi,Gianakopouloi.

alla pano apo olla eime Ellinas kai agapo tin patrida mou kai tous simpatriotes mou.

(Entaksi iparxoun merikes ekseresis logo xamilou noitikou gnomona alla telos panton...)

Den skotononte metaksi tous para skotonoun mono aftous pou tous apiloun tin eleftheria tous.

Alla fenete oti oi perisoteroi ellines pou zoune stin ellada to exoun ksexasi afto.

PS: dakrisa gia ton filathlo tou PAO pou skotothike se simplokes kai to idio dakrisa kai gia ton filathlo tou olympiakou pou skotothike :nono: :nono: :nono:

Mr.Tsoglani

I agree with your post 1.000.000.000% and i will vote for you to become president.All joking aside,you got the truth head on.I wish more people could get that. :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Ti les re tsoglani?

saresi to nick mou eeee

May i Introduce myself

It was all in gest.

Have Fun.

Mr.Tsoglani

I agree with your post 1.000.000.000% and i will vote for you to become president.All joking aside,you got the truth head on.I wish more people could get that. :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Think i could stand a chance at the Super Tuesday? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ladys and Gentlemen the President of the United States of America Mr. Tsoglani :LOL:

Hey i could get used to that :LOL:

That would will be easy.You are Greek baby,our campaign will be eat healthy greek products(tsatziki,olive oil,feta ka)stop all wars on earth and ladies,we greek man can go all night long.....

You go Black

You never go back

You go Greek

They all cheat....hahahahaha

Totall off topic,i will warn my self.....i promise

That would will be easy.You are Greek baby,our campaign will be eat healthy greek products(tsatziki,olive oil,feta ka)stop all wars on earth and ladies,we greek man can go all night long.....

You go Black

You never go back

You go Greek

They all cheat....hahahahaha

Totall off topic,i will warn my self.....i promise

:LOL: :tup: :LOL: :LOL: :nw: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sas aresi i Ellada miss?Ti tha kanete to vradi? do you like Matmouazel the Greece?

Are elladara.

else know as Greek kamaki

Archived