Phantis Forums

Apollon Kalamarias-Olympiakos

Crazy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the one game i cant watch on MyTV and oly drop points.

Gademi..... :P :D

I am going to the park with my 2 year old to vend.......

Have a great night guys and i hope your teams play better and enjoy some soccer...

i suppose the papers will say that oly had 3 players out and thats why they lost. Pao has more man games lost this season then any other team. but when we play bad, its because pao sucks but when oly plays bad, there is always an excuse.

im not sayin we are a better team but i just cant stand the propaganda.

Holy crap. didn't expect this. Maybe I'm wrong, but this season Oly has the worst performance at away games in many years. Very few points because you guys find it very difficult to win away.

This is going to be interesting. You still have AEK at home (right?) so you can cut the difference, but Oly just themselves into a hole. I still think it's wide-open though with the new playoff system. :1eye:

i suppose the papers will say that oly had 3 players out and thats why they lost. Pao has more man games lost this season then any other team. but when we play bad, its because pao sucks but when oly plays bad, there is always an excuse.

im not sayin we are a better team but i just cant stand the propaganda.

The papers can say whatever they want.It is 11 vs 11 on a game and when the other 11 play with passion and your 11 play badly and have managed to create 1 chance in 90 minutes while the other team had 10 at the same time,what do u expect...

No excuses here.If you try and lose is ok but when you dont try and you lose then enjoy

Holy crap. didn't expect this. Maybe I'm wrong, but this season Oly has the worst performance at away games in many years. Very few points because you guys find it very difficult to win away.

This is going to be interesting. You still have AEK at home (right?) so you can cut the difference, but Oly just themselves into a hole. I still think it's wide-open though with the new playoff system. :1eye:

We play AEK away,not home.The playoffs are for place 2-3-4-5-6 not 1st.

crazy katse kai esi na deis ton pao mpas kai mhn feris gouri.

thank you for the invitation but i have a 2 year old girl to entertain now....i am a father..... :D

have a good sunday night....i am out

by the way o olympiakos eprepe na epeze me 10 paixtes... kovacevic eprepe na faei kokkini karta gia agkonia se paixti tou apollona

Guest TheLegend

I dont know whos fault it is. When you have players out (even though there were the best players out) you should have decent subs. Idk who the hell wanted sisic but what a bum that kolopedo is. all he does is take the ball try to dribble someone and then when he passes he is off about 10 feet.

But everyone played bad today. Like everyone just played terrible. Except Nikopolidis from the part I saw.

the pace of Lua Lua and Galleti was clearly missing. At least we have something to look foward to

Belluschi, Lua Lua, Galleti all playing at the same time.

We havnt actualy been able to get more than a handful of games with most of our lineup this year. Bad luck?

IDK maybe Lemonis is doing soemthing wrong at practice?

i have no idea but this team plays amazing at times and completely crap at times.

Guest TheLegend

MyTV was really good though. I am definetly goign to by this. One thing though...They are showing the super bowl on the greek chanels LOL :)

How many people in Greece want to see it except for the people betting on it :)

OLY WILL FILE A COMPLAINT against kalamaria because their newly signed played , cant remember his name, i think its walner, played today and oly is saying that one player cant play for 3 teams in one season. the rule is, one player cant not have his rights given to 3 teams in one season. he started at Falkirk, then went to hamilton and now kalamaria.

However, the rule is he cant be given outright to three teams but his transfer from falkirk to hamilton was on loan.

if it was illegal, fifa would of blocked the transfer like they DID with Daniel Cousin from Rangers.

if the superleague finda in favor of oly, they will get all three points and kalamaria are risking points taken away.

i dont see it. the rule is clear. no permanent transfers to 3 times in one season. loans dont count because in england and scotland make loans all year long.

Guest TheLegend

kova should receive about three game suspension for the elbow...anyone who contests that is just blind..lets hope the board does the right thing and suspends him...

Knowing Vardionogianis is the president he probably will, considering Vardinoginais shoulda been punished for what he said but since he would be the one to punish himself he didnt do it.

Like the Knicks and Isiah Thomas

He is the president, manager,coach, etc.

He wouldnt fire himself. But wouldnt find it hard to punish others.

Guest TheLegend

But Pao if you go on taht opinion 3 Aek players and 3 Panionios players would also recieve a 3 game suspension and Karagounis would recieve a at least 2 game suspension as well..

Guest TheLegend

1-0 mparkoglou!!!! kalamaria deserved it... oly is very bad... only had one chance for goal

Btw you guys didnt deserve 2-0.. If anything shoulda been 1-0 down which would have changed everything completely :whistle:

Jean was on a break away and took a shot outside the box instead of moving in closer..

Poor judgement on 1 play let Pao win today ;)

dont see everything through red goggles. pao didnt play their greatest game but they won. just like oly has done in many games this season. this is football. dont forget ivan had a tete a tete in the first 5 minutes and he kicked it to the left. that was a great chance.

Guest TheLegend

but he went in....

jean didnt go in ... once he saw he was open he shot.

Im just showing fast greek the alternate point of view because he didnt state anything right..

He just assumed and decided to critique but when u critique you have to look at it in both pov's

Archived