Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Ergotelis

MadBoy13

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15 minute report:

We look good. We could had scored a couple of times but no luck so far.

Gonzales looks good, so is N'doy and Salpigidis, and Ivanschitz, and Dimoutsos. Sariegi look shaky on a couple of plays. Seric hears murmur every time he touches the ball...

Correction on my earlier post: No "diamond" in midfield. Gonzales plays in line with the other midfielders.

good game from pao!!! ivan and the ''karaflas eki'' are the best player.. exoun kefia ta poulakia mou!!! wtf with tzioli??? 2 fores itan monos o dimoutsos apo ta deksia kai autos kathisterouse to paixnidi...

man this guy salpiggidis... dinei kai tin psixi tou gia tin panatha!!!

PS. SALPIGGIDI TRELLARA-GIA PANTA TRIFFILARA :nw:

Its normal for our team to be more creative with eki in the lineup as he could do great things with the ball.

As for cyber`s Ninis comment, on supersport they said that he had a fever b4 the game and was expected to stay at home. i guess that is what happened. nilsson has a sever flu apparently as he only attempted practice once this week.

Nilsson is by far better than vyntra as a RB. he is a bit weaker defensively, but vyntra is and has always been excellent defensively. but carrying forward, nilsson, who played as a RM for the swedish NT is classes abover vyntra. today vyntra had two shots, both missed the net , and three passes to the other team. i still think with nilsson on the right we need a LB more than a RB. i saw moniakis play today against the reds and even though he only played 20 minutes he looked really good. and dont forget he is only 19.

id like to see postiga come in and score a goal to give him the confidence he will need the rest of the way. he must of been disheartened with his first game in karaiskaki and hearing everything the last few days about ownership and the fans and all.

its hard to entice players to come to our team, if every time something goes wrong, fabs act like 4 year olds who had their candy stolen.

i dont disagree that our ownership is sub par as far as professionalism goes. but if the ownership is subpar, then our fans r the epitome of band wagon jumpers and the true meaning of babies.

we are in third place for crying out loud. with half our team missing at least 7 games this season. sure we need a few signings and MORE importantly to get rid of some dead weight, i.e seric,romero,pap. but its just not right to turn on this team every time we have a bad game. we played 3 bad games this season including europe. last year, at this point in time we played at least 7 or 8 with the last 6 games not even counting.

its good to see us follow up our great performance in karaiskaki last sunday with this type of performance today. i hope we get a few more. id like to see 4 or 5 goals... itll prob end 1-0.

Archived