Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Ergotelis

MadBoy13

after the 4ara from olympiako.. exoume ena fenomenika eukolo paixnidi me ton ergoteli alla... mas exei deiksei i panatha oti fetos einai mia tou ipsous kai mia tou vathous...

- Sunday, January 20, 2008

- 19.00 at Leoforos (local time)

- Live from ERT world

- matchday 17

- Referee: Giorgos Daloukas

3. PANATHINAIKOS 34 (HOME 5-2-0) (GOALS HOME 10-2)

16. ERGOTELIS 12 (AWAY 1-2-4) (GOALS AWAY 4-9)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ninis isnt playing since Peseiro thinks still he is not ready.

He has destroyed the kids psychologia in the past 2-3 months.

i heard there were reports that there was conflict about ninis' new contract...is there any truth in this?? can someone explain what the hell is going on with this?

i heard there were reports that there was conflict about ninis' new contract...is there any truth in this?? can someone explain what the hell is going on with this?
Dont you know how the things i Greece go?

Since Ninis isnt playing and he keeps saying that he is fine and that he waits for his coach to put him in and this doesnt happen sooner or later some papers start to spread things like this and since the Management doesnt protect the team with an official statement this will go on.

this special rumours you point to first appeared at mpala.gr

And now more reporters consider this possibility in their "thoughts"

Dont you know how the things i Greece go?

Since Ninis isnt playing and he keeps saying that he is fine and that he waits for his coach to put him in and this doesnt happen sooner or later some papers start to spread things like this and since the Management doesnt protect the team with an official statement this will go on.

this special rumours you point to first appeared at mpala.gr

And now more reporters consider this possibility in their "thoughts"

i knew they were rumours..i was just wondering if there is any truth, that is all...i figured he is turning 18 this year and has to sign a new contract..

eki may be getting the start this game..it looks like we will be short handed

Hey, let's start our own rumors:

Ninis has the outmost respect for his coach, he loves the team and can't wait to play. But he is really happy to wait his turn. Emotionally, and mentally he is really in excellent shape.

He knows that everyone believes in him and that the team has invested a great deal in his development.

The fact that he has the flu ( http://sports.e-go.gr/article.asp?catid=82...56&pubid=734299 ), has not stopped the paranoid conspirators from making up stories, but he does not care. He knows he will be back with the team soon.

How is that? A bit too positive?

there's no smoke without fire ;)

that's what I was told when I was young....

but, then again, I was told about Santa, the tooth fairy, and the flying spaghetti monster! :angry:

must have been a good day when u learned that there was no spaghetti monster..

we will be without: karagounis, fyssas, enakarire, nilson, matos, romero and of course morris...

i think this means that seric and vyntra will have to start...

we will prob see a starting 11 that we have never seen before..this may make it tougher for us then it should be..

if i were a bettin man id bet on this starting 11

------------------galinovic------------

vyntra-----goumas---sarieggi--seric

-----------------tziolis----------------

dimoutso--------eki---------ivan

------salpi-----postiga(if ready)

if postiga is not ready ndoye will get the start

since we are playing ergotelis and they will sit back and wait for us to score i would switch to a 3-4-3.. not a 4-3-3

id have

------vyntra---goumas--sariegi----

----------------tziolis----------------

Ninis----------------------------ivan

------------------eki-----------------

salpi---------------------------ndoye

--------------postiga---------------

This way if vyntra plays as a RCB he wont be forced to push up and will concentrate on d the whole time.. when ergotelis push forward, tziolis can help out as the fourth Dman....

up front id have eki with a completely free role behind the 3 forwards and id have salpi attacking from the right ans ndoye from the left with postiga up front in the middle.

Ok, 10 min to the game an the lineups are in:

------------------Galinovic----------------

Vintra------Sariegi-----Goumas------Seric

Dimoutsos--Tziolis--Gonzales--Ivanschitz

----------Salpigidis---N'doye-------------

On the bench: Darlas, Simao, Postiga, Mantzios, Tsigas, Papadopoulos

Interesting that we are short on midfielders and yet Ninis is not on the bench (let the :band: begin :P ). OTH, Tsigas is on the bench for the first time this year, and Dimoutsos is starting.

ERAsport said that Gonzales will play behind the two forwards. Romvos (diamont) by popular demand...

Archived