Phantis Forums

Tsoglani

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree..saravakos must have some role in tzigger's plan for him to be so fond of it, for me still the ideal situation would be for tzigger to allow investors to purchase shares of the team..with that type of financial backing, you would need someone really stupid runing the team to not at least win the protathlima consistently(which we have made a habit of doing)

just thinking of vgenopoulos, giannakopoulos brothers, combined with vardinoyiannis and the rest of the wealthy panathinaikos supporters funding our team gets excited...but im not sure the outcome i want will come : /

• 3 weeks later...

They look like corporate angle bitters to me. Pay no attention.

Putting out an announcement like that at this juncture of the superleague is irresponsible and they show me that they are clueless, or worst, their best interest is for the team to be in shambles so they can take advantage.

Their discourse is so riddled with idiocy, I doubt anyone in that group can lead a periptero, let alone a football club. Don't kid yourselves that "old players" would do a better job.

If they want the shop, pay up and buy it. Make the owner an offer they can't resist. Stop talking to the mob through announcements that pretend to speak to someone else.

i couldn't disagree more.. i see this as tzigger finding the opportunity of pao being 1st, something we havn't become accustomed to in the past years as evident by our 1 championship in the last decade..if you sit back and reflect..and think of all those years going by and the misery..is he serioulsy saying that everything is ok because we are in 1st place now??

that is what vgenopoulos is saying, look at the big picture here, yea ok we are 1st now, by the way keep in mind out of the cup, in a rather humiliating way, we are out of the uefa cup, all we have is the protathlima, but ok..we are still in 1st, but what about the last 10 years!!! Everything is ok now?!?!?!

He is right, dialogue will not hurt, Tzigger refuses to even speak with him.. have a conversation as men and do what is best for the team, not i own the team, i don't want to sell it kai teleiose..that is tyrancy

Archived