Phantis Forums

Tsoglani

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cyber where did you read this ?

I read the same on ethnosport but its the only site where this is mentioned.

All the other sites i read dont have this information at least till now.

I was getting ready for work and listening to erasport when Stelios Sareskos called in during the olympiakos report to give the news as an extra bulletin.

Like I said before, I am taking a wait and see approach. I am not seeing decisive action. This "let's make this a communal affair, and let me in to run the show with your money" does not strike me as a serious movement to buy the club. It seems more like a recipe for disaster.

I am not in the camp that thinks any change of ownership is a good change, so I can't get too excited.

Maybe a clarifying press conference would turn on the fire for me when I hear "I am here. I love Panathinaikos. I give this much money. Sell me the team". Until then [ yawn ]

Well i wont to hear his plan too before i get excited. Nevertheless i find the reasons for canceling this pressconfernez more than logical. A mass protest against the Vardinogianis family wouldnt help PAO at this time. If you also consider that in such great protests there is always the danger of compications with maybe fans of other Teams this would be disastrous for what Vgenopoulos wants to do and it would blaken his intentions.

Well i wont to hear his plan too before i get excited. Nevertheless i find the reasons for canceling this pressconfernez more than logical. A mass protest against the Vardinogianis family wouldnt help PAO at this time. If you also consider that in such great protests there is always the danger of compications with maybe fans of other Teams this would be disastrous for what Vgenopoulos wants to do and it would blaken his intentions.

I agree with you. Good points.

Let's wait and see. I hope something good comes out of the whole movement...

I agree with you. Good points.

Let's wait and see. I hope something good comes out of the whole movement...

You can call me maybe an optimist but i think one way or the other PAO can only gain by this action.

If this PEK gains control over PAE they will surely spend quit some money for the team.

If on the other side Vardinogianis sticks to PAE he will definitely takes this personally and put evtl more money in the team (not that he hasnt invested quite some $ already, but mostly on false players)

guys can I ask what exactly is the Panathinaikh Enwtikh Kinish???

When where they formed why have I never heard of them till now?

What are their objectives?

Who are their leaders (Vgenopoulos I assume?)

Some information you can get from their official webpage http://www.panathinaikosmas.com/who.aspx

More information will come tomorrow in the press-conference which you can also see on this above mentioned page.

Part of this institution are some of the wealthiest greek businessman which are PAO Fans.

PEK and Vgenopoulos can only help PAO, even if they do not spend a single $ (or euro...)

Finally tziggeraki has some competition, so the argument that no one else is able or willing to lead PAO, is no longer true.

Giannakopouloi are also on his side.

He is an intelligent businessman, a self made millionaire with an incredible love for PAO and with mega funds to back his mouth. He is a leader. :tup:

Tzigger is none of the above. :nono:

Vgenopoulos wants to involve fans and past PAO legends.

He has plans for greatness, not mediocrity.

Although talk is indeed very cheap, I can not see why the presence of such an individual with the backing of MIG, would not be anything but positive for our PAO.

At least this movement might motivate Vardis to invest at PAO.

To be continued...

PEACE

Vgenopoulos has a big orama for panathinaikos!!! PEK wants to make a big PAO in greece and Europe!!! oloi mazi me ton Vgenopoulo!!!! :tup:

Vgenopoulos has a big orama for panathinaikos!!! PEK wants to make a big PAO in greece and Europe!!! oloi mazi me ton Vgenopoulo!!!! :tup:

He also said that he and his team are ready to drop 40 mil now so they can make Pao great in Europe....i believe he also said that "we" as a group of people with money,can pay even more of what Abramovic is spending for Chelsea..

He also said that he and his team are ready to drop 40 mil now so they can make Pao great in Europe....i believe he also said that "we" as a group of people with money,can pay even more of what Abramovic is spending for Chelsea..

Crazy you threw me for a loop, so I had to go back to find the actual quote:

"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived