Phantis Forums

Iraklis-Olympiakos

Crazy

emena me kaiei omos... :P

Ego se akouo re file....

BOTTOM LINE THE REFS ARE BOURDELO.... If you look at the replay and you watch the positioning of the linesman he's a foot and half behind the last man (defender).... Who's at fault for this? Yeah the linesman is but you know what? you have to blame the training of these referees and linesmen.. EPO is to blame here and THEY need to fix this...

Our Super League is NEVER going to improve untill better training occurs..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

emena me kaiei omos... :P

apagorevete nai eparxi gol offside tou olympiakou!

re ola einai kanonika!

against xanthi lau-laus goal was offside and kovacevic pulled a player from xanthi down/aside before scoring!

but in athlitiki kiriaki and on alpha the said someting like this "dyskoli fasi malon den einai offside" and the 2nd "peftei monos tou oute kan eiparxi epafi" B) B) ;)

THE PARANGA IS BACK!

4-6 dorean vathmi se mia evdomada xaristikan ston praktora! :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

lets wait and see what will happend next week!

re ola einai kanonika!

against xanthi lau-laus goal was offside and kovacevic pulled a player from xanthi down/aside before scoring!

but in athlitiki kiriaki and on alpha the said someting like this "dyskoli fasi malon den einai offside" and the 2nd "peftei monos tou oute kan eiparxi epafi" B) B) ;)

THE PARANGA IS BACK!

Come on slick.....that isn't favoritism...it's just bad referring. How could Lua Lua and Kovacevic do anything wrong. ;)

re ola einai kanonika!

but in athlitiki kiriaki and on alpha the said someting like this "dyskoli fasi malon den einai offside" and the 2nd "peftei monos tou oute kan eiparxi epafi" B)  B)  ;)

THE PARANGA IS BACK!

4-6 dorean vathmi se mia evdomada xaristikan ston praktora! :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:

Come on slick.....that isn't favoritism...it's just bad referring. How could Lua Lua and Kovacevic do anything wrong. ;)
WOW GUYS!

Last time I checked this is soccer not ballet....

Just admit the fact that the referiing is SHITTY in Greece and the call could've gone both ways.

Our referee's are not trained correctly and until this changes we're going to see the same crap every week no-matter who's playing

I watched the game. The refereeing was a bloody disgrace and the referee carried on like a spoilt brat who wanted to take his ball home. Iraklis should demand that the game be replayed because of the referee's abysmal antics, particularly in the way he called time at least 4 mins early. It is to Greek football's eternal shame that this type of thing is allowed to occur.

re ola einai kanonika!

but in athlitiki kiriaki and on alpha the said someting like this "dyskoli fasi malon den einai offside" and the 2nd "peftei monos tou oute kan eiparxi epafi" B)  B)  ;)

THE PARANGA IS BACK!

4-6 dorean vathmi se mia evdomada xaristikan ston praktora! :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:

thelo na do o Deladramatikas from Super Savvato ti tha leei tora otan to proi mas ta eixan priksei me tin kokkini karta tou Pantou kai omos den eipan tipota gia to goal offside tou soupa-soupa :P

parangaleague is finally back after a long time!!! vlepoun oti ta gaurakia tous ta vgazoun pera dyskola fetos kai epiasan douleia!!

Ah, the crybabies will always be here. Same s%$#! every year. Blah blah blah refs won you the league blah blah blah. Come up with something new. How can 2 fanbases say the damn excuse for more than 10 years? Seriously, get over it.

I don't see your point....get over what.....refs favoring Oly? Ok, so in that case AEK and PAO should both start with 6-9 points just to even up the table.

Guys when are you gonna learn that we are a second rate league compared to the top leagues in Europe, and part of is our refs. Take look at a Premier League, La Liga, Bundes Liga, or Italian League game, and then take a look at a Greek Super League game. In the Super League how many times have you seen a defender breath the wrong way on the guy with the ball, the guy with the ball goes down and a foul is given; we have seen it a thousand times. How many times have we seen offside calls that aren't and offside calls not give when they clearly are. In the leagues mentioned above, the refs let the players decide the games.

Our League is what it is, learn how to live with it.

re ola einai kanonika!

THE PARANGA IS BACK!

I have some questions for u here.Lua Lua goal against Xanthi was offside?that is what Athlitiki kuriaki said??except the 2 channels you said,anybody else said the opposite??and please dont tell me any totall green newspaper like Prasini for a source .....because to me,it is imposible for someone to be offside but be behind the last defender and the ball before you score....... :blink:

Kovacevic pulled a guy down in the second one,the header??i dont know,i saw the goal but i dont recall any Xanthi player saying that....again,i did not check Athlitiki kiriaki so sorry....

Paranga is back NOW????.....1 week before we meet????where was it all this time????vacation?????why let AEK & PAO with illusions of title and not cut your wings early???Paranga was in leoforos with Panionio or Tripoli and Astera????Paranga shows up only when AEK and PAO are getting closer to face Olympiakos.When oly was 4th place nothing about paranga but now that it get harder,who you gonna call.............PARANGA............ :nono: :nono: :nono:

I like my team guys but i also try to keep an open mind and enjoy football in general and be honest but some of the things that i hear or see in here...ELEOS

The score should be 2-2 between Olympiakos and Iraklis even if Olympiakos lost more chances.The fair score would be 2-2,the performance/chance ratio 5-2.

Kolokotronis @ Jan 5 2008, 04:00 PM

I was refering to the the whole 30 games of our league.Beat everyone and dont lose points here and there like usuall and win it,AEK or Pao.It is just funny that in the game AEK-Pao u guys were singing another tune,Dellas was not respected,against as was Zikos,bouhou refs,whike today is the all time classic Refs=Kokkalis employes.

We agree completely here as i have said a lot of times about greek refs.Djole and Poursanidis trying to make the ref to continue and finish the game in a normal way that he stopped and walked away not once,not twice but 4 TIMES!!!!Eleos

Not sure what you're trying to say here-the red on Dellas was nonsense, but I could see where a linesman could be fooled.

How in God's name could a linesman be fooled on the play against Iraklis today, though?

I'll be the last person in the world to blame the refs for anything. You make or break your luck. But Iraklis DID make their luck today, and the ref broke them.

Impossible to play against 12 players, especially when one of them is holding a whistle. As Aris found out last year in Xarilaou.

Human mistakes are one thing, the three ring circus that is the Super League is quite another.

crazy, lua luas goal was offside last week. i saw it on Alpha. i dont watch athlitiki kyriakia because its all political and propaganda. i on the other hand choose to watch a show called H sthn A H sthn B oloi pan gia thn Marmita.

its not a show with replays or anything but im sick and tired of watching bullshit media propaganda. its a thessaloniki show that mostly discuss the northern teams with calls and such. ive given up on greek media.

im tired of hearing crap about refs.

Truth is.. its easy to pick sides. is it fair to say that oly get pushed more against small teams than lets say aris does against veria. Yes. they prob do. is it meritated. prob not. its a fact of life.

What i cant stand is not the fact that oly won the game. im a realist. even had iraklis scored, somehoe oly would of found a way to win. the score could of been 7 -2.

what bothers me is this. And before i say it, im not saying it because its about my team.

For three days after the larisa game, where pao scored an offside goal, in the 15th minute, most of the newspapers were talkin about how pao was helped by the offside goal. 3 days after the game. i swear to you. the thursday FWS had piladaki in the front saying he hopes he doesnt get the game stolen against oly the way he did against pao. An OLY newspaper, ok a supposed ''neutral'' paper saying this 3 days after the game.

FINE we were helped.in the 15th minute.by being allowed the first goal which was clearly offside. nothign is to say the game could of been different and if we were tied we coulda pushed forward instead of defending the lead. that is besides the point.

How is it that, we get ''help'' in one game and it makes front page news for three days. yet, we dotn get a penalty called agaisnt tripoli in the 93rd... clear penalty. same goes for xanthi in the 6th minute.. nothing.

No paper says anything. only derby and ixw for ONE day.

HOWEVER, oly BEATS xanthi, with an offside goal, same as pao against larisa, offside.... tight, but still offside and the next day, all everyone is talkin about is the moufa penalty the ref called AGAINST oly. FWS,Protathlitis,Sportime, filalthlos ALL about the penalty. nothign abotu how badly oly played.. and they were horrible. oh wait 4 basic players were missing for that game. Again with the injuries. if u check man games missed, from the beginning, due to injuries, pao has 42 man games more missed. peanuts. ITS OLY who has injury problems. with there SUPERSTAR PLAYERS AND BUDGET.

how is it that when pao outplay xanthi, dont get an obvious penalty called, miss chances left and right and xanthi wastes 15 minutes with fake injuries, PAO SUX.

but when xanthi OUTPLAY oly, in athens, oly scores an offside goal and win, the only thing that makes headlines is the moufa penalty called AGAINST oly. oly were awesome though. even with all the injuries.

This is what i mean by propaganda. media picks and chooses what to write depending on who is paying their bills and who has more money.

YEs pao scored an offside goal against larisa. write about it. talk about it. but dont hide the fact that oly AS WELL has been helped this season.

and dont hide the fact that the refs choked two penalties against pao which if against oly, fans,ownership would riot.

How the hell does kokkaligate jr. have the gaul and bawls to come out and say oly is being targeted after the xanthi game. oh wait... todays was the next game.. hmm.. offside goal not counted agaisnt oly. Coincidence. probably.

And last week, Pao beat aris because of the refs. by not callin one offside which would of sprung koke loose about 2 feet away from the corner flag. But the red card against Avraam Pap doesnt count. Straight red and is given a yellow. that night, on alpha, karpetopoulos with his survey. was pao helped by officiating to beat aris. WHAT. WHY. What about oly-xanthi. but i guess thats alright because it was evened out with the phantom penalty. i mean if xanthi scored... god knows what would of happened to the ref. a poor human mistake. like the offiside today. and last week. and the two missed penalties not given to pao.

Hmm.. i see a trend.

I cant wait to see what the papers will say about iraklis-oly.

Megalos o Thrylos. Ebale Dyo,Mporouse gia 7.

katharo goal den metrise gia irakli

I don't see your point....get over what.....refs favoring Oly?  Ok, so in that case AEK and PAO should both start with 6-9 points just to even up the table.

The same bull every year :whistle:

All you Olympiakos bashers do you recall the game against Ergotelhs the referees apologised for dissalowing Nunez fair goal and last week against Ksanthi the penalty and red card that were the wrong calls and now everyone is crying over a goal that was dissalowed after freezing the replay 5 times with the difference of being onside or offside being a bees dick :whistle:

Next week lets put 3 past our best pelath to avoid all this crap :box:

Belluchi agori mou trellane mas :tup:

Guys when are you gonna learn that we are a second rate league compared to the top leagues in Europe, and part of is our refs. Take look at a Premier League, La Liga, Bundes Liga, or Italian League game, and then take a look at a Greek Super League game. In the Super League how many times have you seen a defender breath the wrong way on the guy with the ball, the guy with the ball goes down and a foul is given; we have seen it a thousand times. How many times have we seen offside calls that aren't and offside calls not give when they clearly are. In the leagues mentioned above, the refs let the players decide the games.

Our League is what it is, learn how to live with it.

:nw: :nw: :nw:

about the offside: the two players were on the same level so the goal should have counted.

but: how many times have similar scenes been called offside. it happens a lot that when the ball is passed and the receiving player is "offside" a heartbeat later it is called offside? i remember a scene with kovacevic in the cl where he starts way behind the defender and receives the pass he is called offside. what he clearly wasn't.

imo those faults happen in every league but just in ours those decisions are discussed in such a way in the media that nobody trusts the refs anymore. sure they are not on the level of other countries, but these are the guys we have...

accept it or leave it...

Archived