Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-AEK

Crazy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i live in san francisco the game is at 9 am i woke up in the 35th min :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well we surely will miss ledesma crazy damn i cant believe hes absent were almost nothing without him.

He is amazing,you are 100% right,not only stopping the other teams offence but helping make our game.Lemonis will have to figure something else over there so we can control the game again.

We are also unlucky because if Galletti had managed to score in the 10 second tet-a-tet that he had,Aek would had to open up and we could have take advantage of that but this is football.I hope we come the same aggresive way in the second half.

We are also unlucky because if Galletti had managed to score in the 10 second tet-a-tet that he had,Aek would had to open up and we could have take advantage of that but this is football.I hope we come the same aggresive way in the second half.

So crazy, did you get a heart attack in those first few seconds there or what? (Deja vu??? :D )

So crazy, did you get a heart attack in those first few seconds there or what? (Deja vu??? :D )

I was putting my daughter to bed and just had the volume up,so when i got to my computer that was the first thing that a watched :o .It took a couple of seconds to recover... :la:

Archived