Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-AEK

Crazy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even after a great win over bremen - and congratulations on the achievement, u guys really did deserve making the next round. I still have a great feeling the AEK can get a positive result in this game, whether its a draw or the maximum 3 points i think AEK will not lose.

AEK have something to prove this year and I think this is the game they will prove everyone wrong.

Olympiakos have a very solid team, and i would love the have a number of the players in the aek squad. but i think olympiakos may have a european hang over which aek will take advantage over.

prediction: aek will not lose.

I think more will depend on AEK player's attitude. If they feel they can win, they're capable of doing so, but I'm not convinced that this AEK is all that good. As for their psychological state, if they show up as in Leoforo recently, Oly bags this one easily!

On the other hand, Oly is on cloud 9 now. It's europe, baby. I think gavroi have the advantage against AEK, but I'm not sure they'll take this game without a good effort. Luck helps too, as in the game against Werden (early goal).

I want you guys to tie! Yeah, get me a tie for xmas!

Olympiakos will have Cezar available for this game,i dont think that he will start but the fact that slowly our injured players are coming back is good news for the coach since he can have more solutions.

I predict a 3-1 for olympiakos they are looking good they are playing at home and i think they should play a 4-3-3 with djole galletti and lua lua in front and a kovacevic substitution during the end

Greece lost to albania after a great run italy tied lithuania after a cup win but olympiakos is playing at home and that should make all the difference.

Archived