Phantis Forums

Panionios - PAO

MadBoy13

Can someone explain why Papadopoulos with 6 minutes of time left decides that he's going to argue with the ref for a minute about a wrong call and then get a yellow card. Isn't he supposed to show leadership, walk away and try to a least tie.

The team stinks of adiaforia, from management all the way down to the bench players.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, when a coach starts saying stupid things, then I begin to lose confidence in him...

It reveals blaming others for him team's failures, and/or dellusions.

Pesseiro just said that "others don't want PAO to win"....

Mr. Pesseiro, of course, many others (all non-PAO fans) don't want to you to win! Focus on your team to play well and let's see what happens. CRAPPY play most likely brings CRAPPY RESULTS.

Perhaps there's some truth that lesser teams may try harder against PAO than they'd play against gavroi or AEK, but this is not a conspiracy. WE HAVE ALLOWED this to happen, because now EVERY lesser team thinks that has a good chance of doing well against PAO!

OK, when a coach starts saying stupid things, then I begin to lose confidence in him...

It reveals blaming others for him team's failures, and/or dellusions.

Pesseiro just said that "others don't want PAO to win"....

Mr. Pesseiro, of course, many others (all non-PAO fans) don't want to you to win! Focus on your team to play well and let's see what happens. CRAPPY play most likely brings CRAPPY RESULTS.

Perhaps there's some truth that lesser teams may try harder against PAO than they'd play against gavroi or AEK, but this is not a conspiracy. WE HAVE ALLOWED this to happen, because now EVERY lesser team thinks that has a good chance of doing well against PAO!

yes exactly just like panonios they did open up their arse against both aek and trynos.

that is just like a hooker when they get paid they do their job ;)

Drakos is right and wrong in my opinion.

He's right about PAO being in the same situation just about this time every season in the last many years. WHY? This needs explaining.

I disagree though that we don't have good players. And, I don't think Pesseiro doesn't know his game. It may be the right chemistry that's missing.

We keep changing coaches and players, and gipeda, and jerseys, and whatever else.... except one thing has remained the same: the owner! Maybe HE's bad carma :(

Maybe the internal culture in the club is not that of a champion....

i think certain players are hopeless (papadopoulos, morris,)

some players should be staring like Matos and Ivansits, Ndoye (ndoye was better as a midfielder too)

also Ninis really deserves a full chance, he escalated our offense so much when he played

and Simao isnt bad, but should he really be starting 11 in such a game??? come on, were out to win games and away games are all derbies for us...

peseiro knows the game but makes terrible decisions and i dont think he prioritizes well...

OK, good points.

Instead of getting better, we're not, judging from the last domestic games.

Now, we're hoping that gavroi beat AEK so AEK doesn't go 6 up...

Long ways to go, but....

PS> and then we wonder why our fans don't show up.... they were coming back, but now what?

OK, good points.

Instead of getting better, we're not, judging from the last domestic games.

Now, we're hoping that gavroi beat AEK so AEK doesn't go 6 up...

Long ways to go, but....

PS> and then we wonder why our fans don't show up.... they were coming back, but now what?

im hoping AEK wins.....OSFP is high on confidence since bremen and we dont want that to continue because this is identical to the last 2 seasons- AEK will slip up later on.....but well still end up in 3rd out of CL happy 100 years PAO and no 2008 titles...i like how jackass PAE is pretending the cetennial is next season.....not this spring

Panionos was lucky to get away with the 3 points, as PAO had more chances. The fact remains that PAO took too long to wake up, and that can only be due to two things:

The coach not getting the players ready or,

The players no wanting to play for the coach

Can't figure out this team, because the talent is there, but it seems like the team does not play well as a unit during some critical games/moments.

You know lots of people are complaining about the players, staff, etc. but the fact is Panionios are a tough side this year. We DID NOT play badly at all in this game; we created many on target chances and were very unlucky. Panionios also went defensive in the second half, which makes it more difficult to score. That on top of the fact that Panionios are a good team. If we played like crap then I would be really dissapointed; I'm not happy about this result but thats fooball.

You know lots of people are complaining about the players, staff, etc. but the fact is Panionios are a tough side this year. We DID NOT play badly at all in this game; we created many on target chances and were very unlucky. Panionios also went defensive in the second half, which makes it more difficult to score. That on top of the fact that Panionios are a good team. If we played like crap then I would be really dissapointed; I'm not happy about this result but thats fooball.

Dude did you watch the game?

We let the complete first half of the game pass without doing anything at all.Even though Panionios was waiting for his opportunity and didnt attack very frequently.

After all Panionos had in the complete game maybe one real chance which he used.

In the second half we played better but didnt have the last missing something to turn the game.But we only played better cause Peseiro was FORCED to change his ###### system in 4-3-3.

I will not be like others to say why didnt he field this or that player from beggining but i will say he should have done some tactical changes after the Larisa game already and not only stick to this 4-4-2 with 2 DM's in every game. The same s%$#! Munioz did last year in every game. At least Munioz did have the excuse he had most of his startup players injured. But he on the other side stack at 12 players in the whole time he was a coach at PAO so that those players couldnt keep this paste till the end.

Archived