Phantis Forums

Panionios - PAO

MadBoy13

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ref is an idiot, but PAO lost this game. Congrats to Panionios. We can't blame anyone else but ourselves. 45' total waste of time.

PAO is starting another new legacy: get most points in the derbies but fail to win the title [that's against tradition, but true for PAO in the last couple seasons! :angry:]

The plain & ugly truth: Can't win against Larissa, Xanthi, Panionios, then you have no team to win the title. End of story. :tdown:

the result is just. even though panionios had only one chance, they scored. we didnt do much in the most of the game, especially in the first half and in the second half, when we were down, thats when we started putting pressure.

we dont have that killer instinct. our midfield is to blame. in the second half when we played with a 4-3-3 we put lots of pressure on but too little too late

ti sk.ta ginete???/ ekei pou paizoun oraia.... ksafnika erxonte asxima paixnidia... ta idia kathe xrono.... mipos prepei kapios na tous prosgeiosi?????

another terrible performance....Peseiro doesnt cut it imo......we need a greek coach that doesnt take any s%$#!.....

now were in the same position as every year... technically were not out of contention following we turn it around and keep winning.....but honestly we see this every year and worse, the turnaround never happens, and we end up waiting for next season and next coach......

basically were out of the prota8lhma and UEFA i doubt we can beat any of the CL knockouts with these losers...

Drakos is right and wrong in my opinion.

He's right about PAO being in the same situation just about this time every season in the last many years. WHY? This needs explaining.

I disagree though that we don't have good players. And, I don't think Pesseiro doesn't know his game. It may be the right chemistry that's missing.

We keep changing coaches and players, and gipeda, and jerseys, and whatever else.... except one thing has remained the same: the owner! Maybe HE's bad carma :(

Maybe the internal culture in the club is not that of a champion....

if we want to become champions we must let theese shiity players go!

Galinovic-seric-mantzios-morris-tziolis-karagounis(pure shite in 90% of all games)

plus all the coaching staff! most important the useless junk of helping coaches we have had for years.

the club is a failure year after year because nobody can make the players play with passion.

while aekaki have 3-4 key players above 33 playing 110% of their overall ability and trynos the same.

we have pap-salpi and most of all karagounis who do not give a damn if they win or lose.

the current players and people who is working for this club does not care if 2008 will be another black year! they dont know where they have come to and should be blasted out of the club.

i expect serius changes in the winter transfer period.

for the first time of my life i trully wish the vardinogainis sells his stakes to give room for someone who every season expects the team to win the championship.

and finally i expect karagouni and the rest of the players to play 120% in the rest of the games.

Archived