Phantis Forums

Winter Transfers

cyberfish

ante na vroume kai ena kalo 10ari... stil riquelme na vgazei kales mpalies ston postiga otherwise... xlomo... mporei na exoume kalous epihetikous alla an den pernoun mpalies apo piso den ginete tipota.. kai auto pisteuo oti einai to provlima tou pao.. den exoume tous psilous epithetikous gia na pezoume apo ta plagia... thelei kathetes mpalies pou kanenas mexri tora den kanei :whistle:

re fast greek

you seem to have an obsession with riquelme... why do you keep bringing him up?

there is no speculation that we will land riquelme

stamata na onirevese

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

an theloume star se autin tin thesi.. ena einai to onoma kai o paiktaras pou mporei na parei i panatha an thelei.. giati eimai sigouros oti tha ithele o riquelme na ksana girisei stin europi na paiksei!!! den ksero alla me troei me ton riquelme... :whistle: :whistle:

ante na vroume kai ena kalo 10ari... stil riquelme na vgazei kales mpalies ston postiga otherwise... xlomo... mporei na exoume kalous epihetikous alla an den pernoun mpalies apo piso den ginete tipota.. kai auto pisteuo oti einai to provlima tou pao.. den exoume tous psilous epithetikous gia na pezoume apo ta plagia... thelei kathetes mpalies pou kanenas mexri tora den kanei

i just watched his goals of 2007... by the looks of him he has an excellent instict for goal. he is good in the air as a few of his goals were headers... but 2 of his goals were at a world class level where he turns players inside out to score...

he is very skillful and pao needs a player that cal skip through defences like he does... i am pleased with his scoring capabilities.. i wonder why he didnt get much of a run at porto?

i just watched his goals of 2007... by the looks of him he has an excellent instict for goal. he is good in the air as a few of his goals were headers... but 2 of his goals were at a world class level where he turns players inside out to score...

he is very skillful and pao needs a player that cal skip through defences like he does... i am pleased with his scoring capabilities.. i wonder why he didnt get much of a run at porto?

My friends from Manchester have seen Manucho play and they said he is like a young Samuel Eto they reckon we will rip the SL with our strike force with Manucho, Postiga, and Salpi!

Now we need some defenders!

yes but are we getting Manucho? I thought that fell through?

As for defenders....when are we gonna get Papazaxarias??? hes young and promising....

ok so are we getting a defender? Also what's the latest on the Manucho front?

i havent heard any new on Manoutso. The news there will come after the Copa Africa since after that we will know if Manoutso gets his work permit in England or not. About Defender there are some rumours today about a guy named Zender or smt like that which interests both Pao and Oly aparently and some more European teams. I doubt the truth of those information though.

Welcome to Postiga. Let's hope he can give our offense a much needed boost. He seems to be the right player in a position of need. He can create and can execute. If he pans out, I expect Salpigidis to also benefit.

They mentioned he might be ready to play against Olympiakos for the cup on Wednesday. :tup:

Now if FastGreek's wish comes true and we by this Rikelme guy...

Welcome to Postiga. Let's hope he can give our offense a much needed boost. He seems to be the right player in a position of need. He can create and can execute. If he pans out, I expect Salpigidis to also benefit.

They mentioned he might be ready to play against Olympiakos for the cup on Wednesday. :tup:

Now if FastGreek's wish comes true and we by this Rikelme guy...

Well you must confess its quite wierd. He names this player several times the past days and then all of a sudden rumours start on one sportsite in the net.

Either he is the one spreading those rumours or the writer of the article i found is a member of phantis and thought he might do some plaka lol

time will tell..dont want to get too exited until i see him..we've been late down as of late by our signings as a whole so this might be why i am so cautious to get exited..his best days were with mourinho when he was still 19 so this worries me a little..hopefully he can get goin here

Archived