Phantis Forums

Lazio - Olympiakos

Olympiakara10

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

###### YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

FORGET HAVING A KAVLA OVER THIS GAME, I'VE CUM IN MY PANTS 4 TIMES!!!!!! AHAHAA!!!!!!!

SIKOSE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLYMPIAKOS 4 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 07/08

ARIS VS PAO, & AEK VS PANIONIOS IN THE SEMIS OF THE UEFA CUP 07/08

GREECE 4 EURO 2008

CYPRUS FOR WORLD CUP 2010! :LOL:

I'M IN ###### DREAMLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

Alright mate, just qualify for the next round and let's draw a proper Man U - Olympiakos, I'll definitely go to Athens for that one...

Alright mate, just qualify for the next round and let's draw a proper Man U - Olympiakos, I'll definitely go to Athens for that one...

Well obviously Man Utd is a game we'd want to avoid... but it would be a good draw for you for a couple of reasons. Firstly, you'd be strong favourites, and secondly, might give you a chance to see a proper football atmosphere for once! :LOL:

Well obviously Man Utd is a game we'd want to avoid... but it would be a good draw for you for a couple of reasons. Firstly, you'd be strong favourites, and secondly, might give you a chance to see a proper football atmosphere for once! :LOL:

It will enable you to see a proper atmosphere at Old Trafford this time too :LOL:

are u kidding me?! The atmosphere in greece is way better than at old trafford.

I agree. I was just saying that after the England v Greece, DUDE might see a proper atmosphere at Old Trafford if the two teams meet up...

Archived