Phantis Forums

Lazio - Olympiakos

Olympiakara10

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

###### YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

FORGET HAVING A KAVLA OVER THIS GAME, I'VE CUM IN MY PANTS 4 TIMES!!!!!! AHAHAA!!!!!!!

SIKOSE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLYMPIAKOS 4 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 07/08

ARIS VS PAO, & AEK VS PANIONIOS IN THE SEMIS OF THE UEFA CUP 07/08

GREECE 4 EURO 2008

CYPRUS FOR WORLD CUP 2010! :LOL:

I'M IN ###### DREAMLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

2nd away win!

Our away record is better than our home record this season, simply amazing. Let's get the win against Werder in the final match and we are through!

I knew Kovacevic would be a useful pickup and he can do nothing for the rest of his contract and he still would have done great!

Amazing to think that Olympiakos goes to Rome and beats Lazio, but they go to Tripoli and lose to Asteras. With that logic, Asteras would be top of the group! :tup:

how good is Kovacevic!!!; the guy is 34 years old and he is ur best striker by far...

who here used to bag him in favour for konstantinou? this year konstantinou couldnt even shine Kovacevic boots let alone being better!!!

Kovacevic & Galletti have been the buys of the last decade for oly!!

2 away wins in one season (thats like wining the lotto twice for oly; no offence) with Galletti and Kovacevic basically wining the games for you guys!

well done; i hope u guys advance and do Greece proud...

Kovačević puts Olympiacos in control

Olympiacos CFP moved a step closer to qualifying for the UEFA Champions League last 16 after coming from behind to defeat S.S. Lazio in Rome.

Read the full article here.

Lemonis hails great leap forward

Olympiacos CFP coach Panagiotis Lemonis said his team had exceeded all expectations as they gained a comeback victory at S.S. Lazio to move to within a point of the UEFA Champions League knockout rounds. However, the Group C situation is bleak for Lazio, who must win at Real Madrid CF to have any hope of progress, but coach Delio Rossi refused to criticise his young team.

Read full article here.

What teamwork, what spirit, what a way to beat Lazio! This is truly Olympiakos's best ever Champions League run ever in our clubs history! 2 away victories and now we're only a point away from advancing into the last 16. Gotta give Galletti and Kovacevic 5 stars for there wonderful performance. Djordevic deserves credit to his assists. It's too bad he'll miss the finale due to his yellow card. We sense Olympiakos WILL make it thru, maybe even win the group I hope.

OLYMPIAKE EISE THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NA PIOS EINE O OLYMPIAKOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :gr: :gr: :gr:

###### YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

FORGET HAVING A KAVLA OVER THIS GAME, I'VE CUM IN MY PANTS 4 TIMES!!!!!! AHAHAA!!!!!!!

SIKOSE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLYMPIAKOS 4 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 07/08

ARIS VS PAO, & AEK VS PANIONIOS IN THE SEMIS OF THE UEFA CUP 07/08

GREECE 4 EURO 2008

CYPRUS FOR WORLD CUP 2010!  :LOL:

I'M IN ###### DREAMLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It must feel good for the players now going out in the last game knowing they can not end worse than third place and continued european play. All the pressure is on the other team(s). Oh how i would love to see Real Madritis only get third place :D

Posted Image

Our fans started a fight with the lazio fans cause the fangouli had a banner. with this on it.

Pantev, the king of Macedonia. Then mas xezoune i fangouli.

F*** THAT GYPSY AND HIS FANS!!!

He's from a s%$#! country with no economy, no history, no prestige, and now HE HAS NO MORE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL!! AND F*** LAZIO TOO!!! s%$#! TEAM AND s%$#! FANS!!! 8,000 Greeks outsung 40,000 Italians, den treponte ta mounia? I hope this failiure to make it to the latter stages of the CL leads to further financial problems and eventual bankrupcy for them! FORZA ROMA, GAMA TOUS TIN MANA!!!

it wont happen and im not wishing it happens.. but apparently... if werder win in athens and lazio win spain... by 2 goals or less, then oly will fall to fourth.

im not sure how the tie breaker rules apply but apparently, because itll be a 3 way tie with 8 points.. and no team won both tie breakers.. it goes to total differneital of goals between all three teams in the 6 games played between them.

i heard it on proti grammi on NET.

but still... it wont happen....

was just a bit of fyi

it wont happen and im not wishing it happens.. but apparently... if werder win in athens and lazio win spain... by 2 goals or less, then oly will fall to fourth.

im not sure how the tie breaker rules apply but apparently, because it'll be a 3 way tie with 8 points.. and no team won both tie breakers.. it goes to total differneital of goals between all three teams in the 6 games played between them.

If that we're to happen, Lazio would go thru to the last 16. Real Madrid holds the tie-breaker over Olympiakos. Lazio would hold the tie-breaker if they beat Real Madrid. But than Olympiakos holds there tie-breaker over Lazio. Man, this is complicated! :LOL:

Good question there Nikovazelo. I guess go to uefa.com and find out.

Archived