Phantis Forums

Lazio - Olympiakos

Olympiakara10

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-1 is far right now since no team is deserving of the team.

The Lazio goal was out but whatever. s%$#! happens.

This 4-5-1 is killing me. Lua Lua is non-existent.

Seriously, we can beat these ###### idiots if we play a more attack-minded game. Their back line is like my ass.

And stop with the stupid turnovers in the box!

Let's go 2nd half...

This referee is a miserable c***!!!!!! It's times like this I'm delighted England are out of Euro 2008! EVERYTHING has gone their way! Not just the goal but every little decision which breaks our rhythm! Also, how can Djole get booked for leaving the throw to someone else? m#$%! Webb!

As for the game. Everyone is doing well except Lua Lua and Stoltidi. Pantos and Galletti haven't been great either but Lua Lua has got to sort his game out in the next 20 mins or we should bring Kova on. With Weder winning we should go out and play. We are better than these pricks! They can't pass or defend! Let's get at them and win this!!!

P.S. Greek fans really are the best in the world! I LOVE IT!!! Where are you guys now (you know who you are) to tell me he doesn't like the fanatics at games? Listen to that noise and enjoy!!!

OLYM-PIA-KOS!!!!

OLYM-PIA-KOS!!!!

OLYM-PIA-KOS!!!!

OLYM-PIA-KOS!!!! :gr: :gr: :gr:

P.S. Greek fans really are the best in the world! I LOVE IT!!! Where are you guys now (you know who you are) to tell me he doesn't like the fanatics at games? Listen to that noise and enjoy!!!

OLYM-PIA-KOS!!!!

OLYM-PIA-KOS!!!!

OLYM-PIA-KOS!!!!

OLYM-PIA-KOS!!!!  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:

OmG DUDE I've told you this before there's a difference between a fan and a fanatic look it up man :D ... And no I'm not happy with the FANATICS (non supportive "fans") fighting with the Lazio fans or running out the stands like happened about twenty minutes ago ...

Anyways second half underway go OSFP ! ! !

Oh and btw DUDE you shouldn't be small minded and be happy that England is out at this moment because of the ref ... ... ... you should ALWAYS be happy that England is out ! :P :D

Archived