Phantis Forums

Asteras Tripolis - Olympiakos

Crazy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a chance for asteras to put it away...nikopolidis should have been sent off though...

where in florida? i attended a clinic at img once afew years back...

Coconut Creek,Broward county.Where is img??

when pao played asteras in the 94th minute they fouled salpi in the box and shoulda been a penalty.. lets see if oly gets help

In order to get help,you got be attacking,we are actually in our defence most of the time. :whistle:

yeah, PAO played horribly!

But, it seems that Asteras can find a way to win.

I just heard the game on radio, and my impression is that Asteras deserved to win. More chances, lost penalty.

This makes it interesting. And, a more of a motive for us to beat AEK tomorrow.

Asteras played a lot better and smarter and deserves the 3 points.Olympiakos was horible in all 90 minutes and was not able to produce anything.Many mistakes,not enough energy and more points lost.Excuses,many but aslo non depending how you see things.It will be funny because Lemonis left the first time because of europe while this time will be because of Greece....xixixixixi....there is still many games to play but we need to stop droping points...that goes mostly for Olympiakos fans,if one of u ever again say that Konstantinou is better than Kovasevic,i will send you a tape of this game us a punishment and not allow u to post for a week(joking for the last part).

asteras ha dat least 4 super chances to score and one that would of been but was falsely called offside. they also missed a penalty.

i cant remember any good scoring chances for oly. mitrolglou looked slow and without imagination out there and other then galetti who played his heart out.. no one for oly had a good game. stoltidis and djordjevic being, IMO, the worst of the 14 that played

Asteras "THE GIANT KILLER" Tripolis.

Congrats for a game very well planned by their coach.

It seemed like a let down game for Olimpiako, after this weeks game with Real.

I know this sucks for Olimpiako, but the superleague needs games like this.

paidia parakoloutho tosa xronia ton olympiako... den thimame na exo ksana dei ton gauro xoris klasikes eukairies... apo oti eida sto deutero imixrono... aaa, the only pou thimame einai to dokari pou eixe o olympiakos.. thats all...

Nobody will get anybodys head before the last 2 CL games.That is a fact and i will bet my house on it.Lemonis lost points today as a coach in my eyes at least because of his starting 11.Games like todays,after Rea game super effort and injuries should be given to guys that are chiling at the bench and not use the tired players you have.Use Nunez and not Lua Lua,use Mendrinos and not Galletti,use the junior(i can not remember his name)that played DM in the game with Larisa and definetly not use almost ready to die Stoltidi,put Artsumbi in his damn spot and not as LB.If you use this players and lose,who cares really at this moment and who will blame you,but using the same basic tired guys and losing as an end result is whorse.Lemonis needs to get a little bit more smarter in situations like this.He is going only one way and it does not work so far,so try the other way damn it.It is not a brain science,it is just soccer,physics and situations.Make the right decisions,please. :hypocrite:

you can blame it on lemonis all you want..im not denying he made the wrong decsision buut the fact is your players didnt even look like they wanted to win..they had no motivation or drive or anything..this also reflects on the proponiti but i would be angry at the players as well..they simply just did not want to be out there..

Archived