Phantis Forums

Copenhagen - Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5' or so left. It seems that this will be it. Copen haven't had a very good chance in 2nd half--except the penalty shot.

Alright, 3 points, ain't bad :tup: 6 points, I think we're through to next round! :gr:

Great game and excellent win with three more points for Greece :tup:

Now for the report:

I think nikosvazelas had a great game today. He was all over the place with nice work in midfield and a couple of excellent dribbles by the corner flag.

Irlandos, I thought was the second best player of the game with a couple of sly tackles on the fly.

Athinaios and Dude showed excellent form, the first with a nice finish at the end. Fast Greek was fast and steady, while Pao-h-thanatos showed much enthusiasm that cost him a yellow card (you know we don't judge the refs). Crazy came in as a substitute at the end and contributed to raising the spirits (cheers!).

:gr:

Now for the report:

I think nikosvazelas had a great game today. He was all over the place with nice work in midfield and a couple of excellent dribbles by the corner flag.

Irlandos, I thought was the second best player of the game with a couple of sly tackles on the fly.

Athinaios and Dude showed excellent form, the first with a nice finish at the end. Fast Greek was fast and steady, while Pao-h-thanatos showed much enthusiasm that cost him a yellow card (you know we don't judge the refs). Crazy came in as a substitute at the end and contributed to raising the spirits (cheers!).

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ORAIOS O PAIXTHS :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Now for the report:

But, none of this could have happened if for the Cyberfish (phish?!!) who coached the team quite admirably! :blink: :tup:

Archived