Phantis Forums

Copenhagen - Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

b4 we all get excited about the derby between us and aek, we still have an eufa cup game against Copenhagen...

if we can beat Copenhagen this week then im 99% sure were through to the next round (finishing either 1st, 2nd, 3rd)..

my prediction is a 2-1 win for us...

:box: :box:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be a tough game against a very physical side. PAO are playing very well though (results wise at least) so I'll go for a 0-1 win, Salpi with the goal.

Pao does not score just one goal any more, so I'll say 1-2.

Even though everyone from the team refuses to talk about AEK, I would not be surprised to see Peseiro resting some players for Sunday's derby...

Even though everyone from the team refuses to talk about AEK, I would not be surprised to see Peseiro resting some players for Sunday's derby...

i dont know about that..i think this is an away win we can definitly come out with...the atletico draws will be very difficult so if we can get a good aay result, it will give us important breqathing space in the group..bad timing fr the aek derby but i think we will do fine..we have a deep enough bench..

damn mega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn, radio time....again hahaha

i get to see aek deby so i am happy

i think we'll win, we are on a nice winning roll atm

I predict a 3:1 for our Team.

I believe that AEK will score since we still arent very secure in the back (even if the statistics dont show this) and AEK has some good scorers in their ranks.

easy win at the end 2-0 or 3-0!

btw fc copenhagen is a fairly good side much better than aberdeen but injuries and their best central defender gravgard(an danish international who scored the winning goal against greece) is banned.

but we are in good form and will win the game with our pacey strikers up front.

btw it is freezing up here in the evening we have about -5 degrees celcius.

but ofcourse i will be going to the stadium i am gonna get my ticket on wednesday direct from greece with courier! ;)

i believe about 100 greeks living in denmark will go and u could expect much more from germany-sweden and norway all in all we should be more than 500!

and finally the parken stadium holds about 40k and they have already sold more than 30k so expect an full stadium.

Qualification is by no means guaranteed. These guys KO'd Ajax from CL qualifying last year. I dont think Peseiro can afford to rest players.

Btw, when are Ninis & Eki due back?

yea what day (in greece) is the game??

The game is on Thursday, November 8, 2007 at 21:15

It's been a long time since I've been to Denmark, but I believe it's going to be Thursday there as well. I think Denmark is on a different time zone. They are one hour behind, so they might have to wait a whole hour to see the game :P

It's been a long time since I've been to Denmark, but I believe it's going to be Thursday there as well. I think Denmark is on a different time zone. They are one hour behind, so they might have to wait a whole hour to see the game :P

i think denmark is 2 hours behind.. im not sure tho... england i know for sure that is 2 hours behind greece!

It's been a long time since I've been to Denmark, but I believe it's going to be Thursday there as well. I think Denmark is on a different time zone. They are one hour behind, so they might have to wait a whole hour to see the game  :P

i think denmark is 2 hours behind.. im not sure tho... england i know for sure that is 2 hours behind greece!
Denmark is on the same time level like germany which means 1 hour behind greece.

apparently peseiro is planning on resting some starters for this one to save them for aek..im not sure how good of an idea this is but the win vs aek is very important, mb alittle more important then the away tie with copenhagen..N'doye, Manztios, Enik, Vyntra and Dimoutsos will prob all start...i dont kno what to think about this..hopefully it will turn out ok...im really skeptical about enikarire starting in a uefa cup game as his first game back from injury lay off..doesnt seem like the best time to start him...i guess its good that he is showing his faith in our bench..hopefully it pays off...

Peseiro left romero, sariegi and darlas in greece along with the other injured regulars...

Gonzalez must not start, off the bench ok but you cannot put him in a high rpessure match which is very important to pao first up this is not right.

Malarz

Nilson

Morris

Goumas

Fyssas

Ivanshic

Mattos

Tziolis

Karagounis

Ndoye

Pap

Off the bench

Salp, Dimoutsos, Gonzalez and Enarkatze to sure up the defence

Gonzalez must not start, off the bench ok but you cannot put him in a high rpessure match which is very important to pao first up this is not right.

Malarz

Nilson

Morris

Goumas

Fyssas

Ivanshic

Mattos

Tziolis

Karagounis

Ndoye

Pap

Off the bench

Salp, Dimoutsos, Gonzalez and Enarkatze to sure up the defence

Gonzalez isnt travelling with the rest of the team to Denmark.

My suggestion was that he gets some minutes when the game is ok or even maybe take him in the 18 group for the bench for phsychological reasons.

Since he isnt in we will have to wait a bit longer for his return cause i dont think he will get the chance to play against AEK.

So probably his return wont be before next round

i mean..we have to remember that eki hasnt played football in about a year so obviously he has no form whatsoever...he needs to find his feet first..i like what peseiro is doing..everyone thought ok eki will come back and play right away..but he is like the rest of the players..he needs to fight for a spot, in training and when he plays...im fine with giving the man as much time as he needs as long as needs so when he actually does step foot on the pitch he is ready to kick ass again!

Archived